Epic Perfect World

Since things are being nerfed, here's a few other things to add to the list.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
lol somone actully sad it : I suspect a lot of this supposed high veno damage is from people running around with full buffs all the time. If you fight only venos without buffs ofcourse itll seem like they hit harder..

+1000

allso no  veno wont lose theyr purge or amp :) so stopp QQ about alll class there is ... wizz QQ ea QQ veno QQ sinQQ bla bla ... yea next will be ? ha cleric to hard to kill QQ ? lol ............

dis is not hello kitty ... and u wont ever gett it 100% balanced ..... deal whit it .. ...  .. as we can tell ppl cant play theyr class they die off another class = NERF .... QQ i die to op lol...

and keraa if i gett you right you do complaine over a veno who can play its class ... made my day lol :)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
lol somone actully sad it : I suspect a lot of this supposed high veno damage is from people running around with full buffs all the time. If you fight only venos without buffs ofcourse itll seem like they hit harder..

+1000

allso no  veno wont lose theyr purge or amp :) so stopp QQ about alll class there is ... wizz QQ ea QQ veno QQ sinQQ bla bla ... yea next will be ? ha cleric to hard to kill QQ ? lol ............

dis is not hello kitty ... and u wont ever gett it 100% balanced ..... deal whit it .. ...  .. as we can tell ppl cant play theyr class they die off another class = NERF .... QQ i die to op lol...

and keraa if i gett you right you do complaine over a veno who can play its class ... made my day lol :)
Yea I agree with what you said, server will never be 100% balanced.
If a person can play the class of what ever they are playing that's all that counts really. There will always be some sort of QQ cause someone died so they want the other persons class nerfed, and or skill or something like that.
Same goes for Ha Clerics people QQ that there's so much defense, especially Sin's most of the time.
And instant Archers and Wizzies QQ and QQ and more QQ~
So like you said, just gotta tell people to deal with it. There's gonna be little problems with every class.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Robbert

OK, Im about to insult you, but I will "try" to resist to my desires. First of all, this server is not for 1v1, thats the first thing, meaning that sins are in a disadvantage in pk, you dont see sins 1v1ing another class in a pk area right?? ok you get my point now. Yea, I agree that a good sin is able to kill ppl in pk (1v1) but not the ones as good as him, You havent 1v1 a BM full def gear, or a venomancer with a half sense of logic of what shes doing, neither a good mystic, cleric, wizard. Yea, classes werent made to be easy to kill, I get that, but not to be impossible to kill as well, I was 1v1ing this cleric and our fight lasted 35 mins, I mean, seriously?, htere was a veno at west as well, I started to hit her and she was stand up there doing shit, I was hitting 4k dph and she wasnt even HA, and a decent def lvl geared bm/seeker is IMPOSSIBLE to kill with a sin, fighting wizards that just use belief, spam 3/5 skills and bam, you are dead, while your tidal was on.

OFC, If I was the wizard sparking, I would have a back up plan because, MY OPPONENT IS A SIN, so he will obviously stun me. OBVIOUSLY. Belief/fortify/AD/AntiStunPill, whatever suits more to your playstyle/situation. The sin will panic use whatever he can.

I believe Im a very pro sin, and is kind of sad that i have to explain this but, Im obviously wearing my gear in pk.
The WR and wiz you talk about are both mine, name others that can do what I do. Also, name a WR or wizard or anything else that I can't kill with my sin, so I can prove you're wrong there too.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
yeah, she could play her class but still i've seen many venos like her xD

Offline Therras

• Papi.
The WR and wiz you talk about are both mine, name others that can do what I do. Also, name a WR or wizard or anything else that I can't kill with my sin, so I can prove you're wrong there too.
No, wrong l****** guy, you are not the only bm with def gear that spams bell, leap away every 2 seconds and go DPH while your opponents tidal is still on waiting till his tidal goes off to stun lock his ass with a full magic/vit genie ready to spam any skill if you get stunned. No, Ive fought more bms like you. And you are not the wizard Im talking  about either. Hey! T****, what does make you think you are the only pro wiz/bm on the server and that when I talk about someone pro, Im talking about you?? Please, take your ego pills. I only talk of pro ppls, when  theyve gained my respect.

Go try to kill Clemy/Sven/Ish/Insanity/Ibloodfist/proof/Lilt with that lame sin you have

Robbert

No, wrong l****** guy, you are not the only bm with def gear that spams bell, leap away every 2 seconds and go DPH while your opponents tidal is still on waiting till his tidal goes off to stun lock his ass with a full magic/vit genie ready to spam any skill if you get stunned. No, Ive fought more bms like you. And you are not the wizard Im talking  about either. Hey! T****, what does make you think you are the only pro wiz/bm on the server and that when I talk about someone pro, Im talking about you?? Please, take your ego pills. I only talk of pro ppls, when  theyve gained my respect.

Go try to kill Clemy/Sven/Ish/Insanity/Ibloodfist/proof/Lilt with that lame sin you have
Trust my word son, beneath that bursting rage, you know it's me, I made your days rough. Es oke, get back talking to Aelana son. They're all on my kill list.

Offline arlequin450

• Beginner
EPW isn't just a game, it's a business.  If the people running this game know what's good for business, he won't nurf ANY class too much or people will leave and go play somewhere else.  It's not like this is the only private server out there.  Just my opinion.  I think everyone, players and admin here need to realize that they can't make everyone happy.

I hope in the future the ppl here think a tiny bit more about adding things to the game and then taking it back.  Giving the kiddies candy and then taking it away isn't nice  ???

Offline WorldBosh

This is a 1.4 server lol. There will never be balance until r8r,fish and EGs are taken outta the game lol.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Trust my word son, beneath that bursting rage, you know it's me, I made your days rough. Es oke, get back talking to Aelana son. They're all on my kill list.
OHH OHH NO PLIZ PLIZ IM BEGUN YOU PLIS PLIS SIR FORGIB ME, IM SU SCURED SIR FORGIB ME.

My ass. What you gonna do? Kill me ingame? Get whole server agaisnt me? Get me banned somehow? :normal-2: please. You cant control me nor infuse me afraid of me, you know why? Because I dont care about anything, I dont want anything.

Till then, Youve lose this fight.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
This is a personal opinion.
This is a 1.4 server lol. There will never be balance until r8r,fish and EGs are taken outta the game lol.
It comes down to skill editing being super difficult. If skills were able to be edited then things could get to be near 99% balanced as how in my opinion were at 95% compared to were most server's are 75-85% balanced. In most cases if somebody doesn't know how to use a class properly they will cry nerf, and if somebody gets pked by a class they will call that class OP(my opinion). This goes to say don't hate the game hate the player... :monkey-37:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
Nerf Auto attacks please. When an Archer uses auto attack its super dumb and OP. NurfPLisAgatio.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
This is a personal opinion. It comes down to skill editing being super difficult. If skills were able to be edited then things could get to be near 99% balanced as how in my opinion were at 95% compared to were most server's are 75-85% balanced. In most cases if somebody doesn't know how to use a class properly they will cry nerf, and if somebody gets pked by a class they will call that class OP(my opinion). This goes to say don't hate the game hate the player... :monkey-37:

+1

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo

+1

+1 to your +1

Ultimately that equals 3.

Robbert

OHH OHH NO PLIZ PLIZ IM BEGUN YOU PLIS PLIS SIR FORGIB ME, IM SU SCURED SIR FORGIB ME.

My ass. What you gonna do? Kill me ingame? Get whole server agaisnt me? Get me banned somehow? :normal-2: please. You cant control me nor infuse me afraid of me, you know why? Because I dont care about anything, I dont want anything.

Till then, Youve lose this fight.
? Down syndrome? YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME I'M AN INDEPENDENT MAN PEW PEW GOTCHA YOU LOST THIS FIGHT.  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Nerf Auto attacks please. When an Archer uses auto attack its super dumb and OP. NurfPLisAgatio.

I LOL'd a too hard at this. This is how hard I lol'd v

[move] :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:[/move]
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.