Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
R.I.P HB Buggy too R.I.P
R.I.P my wep ***ed for the 3rd time !! 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
R.I.P my wep ***ed for the 3rd time !!
That's why you should always check your files before you send me broken ones :)

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's why you should always check your files before you send me broken ones :)
Where Custom Weap?  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Where Custom Weap?  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
heard u had to re do ur wep for fps drop  , trynna make me lag in pk bro ?:tiger-37:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
heard u had to re do ur wep for fps drop  , trynna make me lag in pk bro ?:tiger-37:

20-30 fps Drop  :monkey-14: :monkey-14: :monkey-14: :monkey-14:
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2018, 08:20 am by ɱαεℓ

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
I need to look cute while doing mass slaughter
Me too except I need to look gorgeous while I try not to die to hate targetting gankers during pk :P

Offline Case Pepsi

Me too except I need to look gorgeous while I try not to die to hate targetting gankers during pk :P
True  :)

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
i think burdette should be more busy trying to bring players instead of add useless stuff that dont change any gameplay also saw someone saying about to save server just adding it , HOW TF U CAN SAVE A PVP SERVER ADDING USELESS FASH STUFFS , just my personal opinion btw these hairs are good .
>:(
my inventory is 90% fashion .....

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>:(
my inventory is 90% fashion .....
:normal-21: :pig-21: :tiger-21: :monkey-21:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
While the hairstyles do look unique and cool on the screenshots you took,I feel like 90% of them would look weird on the avatar and out of place ingame.

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
While the hairstyles do look unique and cool on the screenshots you took,I feel like 90% of them would look weird on the avatar and out of place ingame.
I occasionally stalk VK sites and when they show ini screenshots it looks super cute both on avatar and ingame
here's some of the websites
https://vk.com/more_style
https://vk.com/pw_sos

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Thing about hairstyles in PW is that you have to modify ini to fit each hairstyle. 1 look rarely looks good with most of the hairdos. Pretty sure these would make amazing avatars for suitable ini.
Any updates on this btw?  :'(
And I joked about saving the server, obviously lol. But I doubt adding some custom stuff once in a while really stands between dev and server improvements. It can be easily done along with important server updates and fixes, or so I thought..
And he said he'd add these if someone sent him the files... that's it?  :-\ doesn't OP have these files?

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))