• Faction: yuro
I rarely see echo doing anything new now  :'(
:-X

I think these were quite neat 

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
i think burdette should be more busy trying to bring players instead of add useless stuff that dont change any gameplay also saw someone saying about to save server just adding it , HOW TF U CAN SAVE A PVP SERVER ADDING USELESS FASH STUFFS , just my personal opinion btw these hairs are good .
Well it's only useless if the content is really bad Rod, if we had someone like Mada doing the fashion content, I think that would bring loads of people in from other servers from a marketing point of view.
Have you ever seen anything like the calibre and talent of  Mada's work? Compared to other servers
This could attract a whole range of people from other servers just for this.
PW is a dying game, so the private servers kinda have to rely on having a niche, something that makes them stand out from the rest.
Secondly the previous patches fash content haven't been the best.

Also I agree with you in terms of PvP but I don't think suggestions are considered much anymore so it's hard to get this to change :/

EU pk is so dead, and I suggested a PvP ranking reward for either top 5 or top 3 in ranking every Week/month to get people to pk. Or even a yearly one too, they could get a title for the monthly/yearly ones which would be nice.

But no one listens lmao
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2018, 09:07 am by Valley

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Well it's only useless if the content is really bad Rod, if we had someone like Mada doing the fashion content, I think that would bring loads of people in from other servers from a marketing point of view.
Have you ever seen anything like the calibre and talent of  Mada's work? Compared to other servers
PW is a dying game, so the private servers kinda have to rely on having a niche, something that makes them stand out from the rest.

Also I agree with you in terms of PvP but I don't think suggestions are considered much anymore so it's hard to get this to change :/

EU pk is so dead, and I suggested a PvP ranking reward for every Week/month to get people to pk.

But no one listens lmao
Won't be funny i will win each time 

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
Won't be funny i will win each time
I challenge you biatch 
#MayTheForceBeWithUs
#LightsaberShowdown

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克

EU pk is so dead, and I suggested a PvP ranking reward for either top 5 or top 3 in ranking every Week/month to get people to pk. Or even a yearly one too, they could get a title for the monthly/yearly ones which would be nice.

But no one listens lmao
u totally wrong and im talking about my own experience , like br servers they are all same SHIT ( no joking its very fuucking bad and unbalanced ) and ppl just keep there bcz they know always mass will be 150+ v 150 + , when theres something different like hairs , mounts or any other stuff they enjoy  ? ofc always cool have something good but thats not what keep them there and about pvp rank its kinda useless since many ppl get kills in alt toons , in my opinion burdette should think about a way to bring ppl maybe let pve more easy since its very hard u get end game gear if u dont know anyone in server .

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
u totally wrong and im talking about my own experience , like br servers they are all same SHIT ( no joking its very fuucking bad and unbalanced ) and ppl just keep there bcz they know always mass will be 150+ v 150 + , when theres something different like hairs , mounts or any other stuff they enjoy  ? ofc always cool have something good but thats not what keep them there and about pvp rank its kinda useless since many ppl get kills in alt toons , in my opinion burdette should think about a way to bring ppl maybe let pve more easy since its very hard u get end game gear if u dont know anyone in server .
GM's can monitor the top 3 people in rankings and check kill log? Seeing if they abuse killing their ALTS? Problem solved
Also we are talking about two different things, im talking about how 'custom content' can bring more people to server. Also a lot of people still stay for this fact and content, PK is basically dead atm - but why are people still here? Waiting for the patch for new content and their custom weps etc etc.

Burdette should remove all alliances and then we can see what happens, Also I do know its hard to get end game gear. But if it becomes easier no one will donate and there is no way this is going to happen lmao.

People just sit in SZ all day and afk LOL

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
GM's can monitor the top 3 people in rankings and check kill log? Seeing if they abuse killing their ALTS? Problem solved
Also we are talking about two different things, im talking about how 'custom content' can bring more people to server. Also a lot of people still stay for this fact and content, PK is basically dead atm - but why are people still here? Waiting for the patch for new content and their custom weps etc etc.

Burdette should remove all alliances and then we can see what happens, Also I do know its hard to get end game gear. But if it becomes easier no one will donate and there is no way this is going to happen lmao.

People just sit in SZ all day and afk LOL
dude , they get tons of donations from custom weps, and still not doing anything about gender swap to have male hair on female toon !! so greedy :(
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
dude , they get tons of donations from custom weps, and still not doing anything about gender swap to have male hair on female toon !! so greedy :(
R.I.P HB Buggy too R.I.P