Epic Perfect World

Fantasy ♥♥♥

Offline 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚

• Forever Young
  • Characters: Kitty
𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒔

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Not only these btw
I have already told Burdette about that, and not FW only, there are tons of content out there that are not being used
it's so depressing

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Not only these btw
I have already told Burdette about that, and not FW only, there are tons of content out there that are not being used
it's so depressing
R.I.P. server....

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Not only these btw
it's so depressing
What could be the reason for him not to add these? I have no idea of such stuff but it doesn't seem to be difficult especially for him? If it is for stealing stuff from other servers, then does it really matter on a private server?
Anyway, I think I understand enough Russian to move to that RU server 
Прощайте голуби   :(

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Add all this or I will hack the server.
No kidding xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Not only these btw
it's so depressing

this could be us but he playin

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
who cares simple models on 24/7 with all those fugly curled lip inis

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
What could be the reason for him not to add these? I have no idea of such stuff but it doesn't seem to be difficult especially for him? If it is for stealing stuff from other servers, then does it really matter on a private server?
Anyway, I think I understand enough Russian to move to that RU server
Прощайте голуби   :(
Move to another server because hair fashion???? ??? ???? ??????

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Move to another server because hair fashion???? ??? ???? ??????
Not to move with suitcases and stuff but it seems worth a try imo, they seem to have some very interesting custom stuff going on, just to have a look
Not advertising, just saying  :-\
EPW is still a best private server out there, obviously, but a lot of other servers have so much new stuff recently that we don't. Rob them already and bring us the goods Burdette   :'(

I even sent him a PM. The dude is gonna flip a table when he comes back...
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2018, 07:55 pm by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I don't know anything about editing models in a way that would make these usable and honestly I don't want to start doing that; I have enough work to do as it is. If anyone wants to send me the files for these then I will gladly add them :)

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
I don't know anything about editing models in a way that would make these usable and honestly I don't want to start doing that; I have enough work to do as it is. If anyone wants to send me the files for these then I will gladly add them :)
Solution: Hire Mada and let him do some epic stuff for the server :D
Will take some pressure of what you have to do and speed up patches?
He is so talented and I'm not sure why you haven't been   using him as a resource tbh.

FYI: A lot of people would agree.

Offline snowi

• forever pocket ep

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Solution: Hire Mada and let him do some epic stuff for the server :D
Will take some pressure of what you have to do and speed up patches?
He is so talented and I'm not sure why you haven't been   using him as a resource tbh.

FYI: A lot of people would agree.
We already have a fashion developer and honestly I think her content is more suitable for EPW