Epic Perfect World

Morai Shroud

Offline Kirasath

I have about 2.5k prestige and 800 influence but I still am not able to buy advanced skills.Also the Shroud Craftsman Yurin has a quest named Insignia of Shroud which requires 1k prestige and 5 influence but when I try to take it it says that I do not meet the necessary requirements ,same with the NPC selling Sleek Set.I have searched the entire forum but did not find the answer,someone help.

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
You need at least 3,5k prestige to buy advanced skill books.
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline zardoka

U need 3500 prestige to buy morai skill.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I have about 2.5k prestige and 800 influence but I still am not able to buy advanced skills.Also the Shroud Craftsman Yurin has a quest named Insignia of Shroud which requires 1k prestige and 5 influence but when I try to take it it says that I do not meet the necessary requirements ,same with the NPC selling Sleek Set.I have searched the entire forum but did not find the answer,someone help.

as others have said.. 3.5k prestige.

and as for the quest, i believe those items were a bit glitchy, so Agatio disabled them or something, i don't remember quite well, it's been a while since Genesis patch was released on this server..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

vlntbty

This.

You need at least 3.5k prestige to buy advanced skill books.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
U need 3.5k Prestige.How much Influ? its writed in Advenced Shop do ur Daily Morai Quests,every day and u will save fast :)  :normal-1:

vlntbty

U need 3.5k Prestige.How much Influ? its writed in Advenced Shop do ur Daily Morai Quests,every day and u will save fast :)  :normal-1:

675 Influence, but he has 800 so he's good there.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War

675 Influence, but he has 800 so he's good there.

He must work on prestige :) xD

vlntbty

He must work on prestige :) xD

Yes.... :D

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Its pretty easy, I was able to farm all my morai skill in 1 month... Considering the fact I just play 2-3 hours a day.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy