Epic Perfect World

New Night owl.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
nerf veno pet pliz gn.

and really? On my veno I can do 20k nuke on any phys class any day without my pet.
I'd say the ppl saying it shouldn't be nerfed are the ppl who runs away as soon as their pet dies, coz they have no clue of how much damage they can do without it.

This. And when the people in this thread are saying 'nerf', it doesn't mean drastically change the pet's damage. It's just that a pet shouldn't be soloing vit barbs. Chill out, guys. :-[

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Yeah...

Please nerf any class that ever killed me.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Elena

Ijs nerfing a class just cuz it killed some1 is lame.
My sage veno can't kill a seeker and u won't see me QQing about seekers and saying "omg seeker have too much def nerf em". Idk about the demon one o_o never did 1v1 on her.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Ijs nerfing a class just cuz it killed some1 is lame.
My sage veno can't kill a seeker and u won't see me QQing about seekers and saying "omg seeker have too much def nerf em". Idk about the demon one o_o never did 1v1 on her.
remove seekers as well

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I disagree with some of these post and i agree with some of these post.Veno's FINALLY get something that makes pking alittle more fair and even for us veno's and everyone wants to whine about it.The post i agree with are the ones telling you to learn your class and figure out ways to beat the veno's instead of asking the GM's to derf ANYTHING no matter what class if you aren't willing to learn your classes and learn how to use your SKILLS to beat an opponent you maybe shouldn't be playing this game.I get so freaking sick day in and day out seeing players whine and piss and moan about one thing or another.Figure out how to play your toon and get over it.I have BOTH the owl and drake on my veno and still loss to other classes alot and YES I KNOW HOW TO PLAY MY CLASS.Been playing a veno for 4 years+ and EVERYTIME a veno gets something to help give them an advantage everyone wants to QQ about it.Every class has some ability that helps them in pking why is it veno's aren't allowed to have that same advantage. i'll leave you with this thought by saying again...
LEARN YOUR CLASS and figure out ways to beat other classes instead of being lazy and just asking GM's to make it easier for you.Don't mean to offend anyone but i'm offended by all the QQ about which ever class you can't beat this week.

+1

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
I just got my veno's Night Owl and I have to say it makes playing a venomancer a bit more enjoyable again. Every private server I've played and mained a veno I've never gotten to be able to fully enjoy the class because pretty much the "other half" of it, being the pets. are crap. Hopefully any sane person would recognize that if playing without a pet gives the same result as playing with one ( because the pet is actually that worthless, doesn't deal any damage, or dies in literally a hit) there is something wrong.

This changed slightly when nixes were given more hp. They still don't hit for anything but at least they survive 3-4 more hits from an aoe or something of the sort. But still it's been like playing half a class.

What I've noticed with this owl is that it actually does something for the pet. Before it while fighting a veno on another class I could care less about the pet and what it could do. The worst thing it could do to a wizard perhaps? Tick it's Arcane defense. Lawl. 0 Def with a nix isn't even remarkable.

Now I do feel that the bleed situation is overpowered, but not by too much. Sure it's the combination of 0 def and the bleed but come on, should be the effect of it ultimately. Demon venos choose the path of having a skill that leaves your enemy's defense at 0, but it only works 20% of the time. It costs chi also. On a chi dependent class I might add. Wasting chi ( that could be used on a damage reduction/reflect skill which costs 2 sparks, another that costs 1 spark, on nova which costs 2 and might not even WORK, an immune with a decently long cooldown that costs another spark, or other skills such as fossilized curse) for a skill with such a low chance of procing is in itself a difficult move.

Also, I'd recommend most of you to play the class before whining about the pet needing to be nerfed so quickly. Venomancers don't as hard as most of these other magic classes, and for us to even hit decent we need to apply debuffs; which we have many of, and remove buffs as well.Very chi and time consuming. Why am I stressing the chi aspect you might ask?
Venos aren't an aps class ( normally ) and chi building is very hard compared to other classes without the use of a genie or pots which in mass pk it'd suck to have to choose between an IG and God's tea in a tight situation.
Spam our reflect buff? Yeah gg it gives about 5 chi per cast. At least demon venos have chi building a little easier, poor sages. :/

Another point, these pets don't last forever; they can be killed pretty easily. Want to get the upper hand on a veno? Kill/attempt to kill the pet. She'll be stuck between healing it or letting it die. Healing the pet : No damage being done to you. Letting it die : You only have to deal with the veno now. unless she takes the time to summon another pet. CHANCES ARE most venos don't have more than one owl, or just an owl and a drake. If said veno really depends on the owl or drake they will be reviving/summoning/healing it while being on the defensive. Not much leeway using this class.

Finally I'd like to say that maybe most of the people here aren't used to having an undermined class become a little more useful or survivable; and when this happens, "NERF!"
So, as for the new owl I'd think as feone said reducing the level of bleed available would be a good idea as the pet's normal attack is just what venomancers need when they use a pet for battle.

My thoughts on the matter. :D

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

cevans1290

Okay so i understand:
veno:freaking awesome cuz owl >:D
sin: 3-5 aps, freaking awesome >:D
seeker: good if u got aps, which is easy to get >:D
archer: good anyway, sage or demon cuz hits high  >:D
barb: wonderful vit, or even str barb is good >:D
psychic: awesome, a shit load of dmg  >:D
BM: awesome, stun master  >:D
wizard: good magic damage  >:D
mystic: good magic damage as well  >:D
cleric: heals, so is awesome  >:D

so all are good, why nerf? :)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Make everyone hit 1 damage, make APS max .05, Make max -chan -3% give everyone 500 HP. Then maybe people will stfu about nurfing.  >:D If you got SUCH  problem go make your own server. Can't? Then STHU. Less QQ moar PEWPEW GTFO STHU. SHIZZ NOT GONNA HAPPEN JUST CUZ YOU SNAP YOUR FINGERS!
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Elena

I just got my veno's Night Owl and I have to say it makes playing a venomancer a bit more enjoyable again. Every private server I've played and mained a veno I've never gotten to be able to fully enjoy the class because pretty much the "other half" of it, being the pets. are crap. Hopefully any sane person would recognize that if playing without a pet gives the same result as playing with one ( because the pet is actually that worthless, doesn't deal any damage, or dies in literally a hit) there is something wrong.

This changed slightly when nixes were given more hp. They still don't hit for anything but at least they survive 3-4 more hits from an aoe or something of the sort. But still it's been like playing half a class.

What I've noticed with this owl is that it actually does something for the pet. Before it while fighting a veno on another class I could care less about the pet and what it could do. The worst thing it could do to a wizard perhaps? Tick it's Arcane defense. Lawl. 0 Def with a nix isn't even remarkable.

Now I do feel that the bleed situation is overpowered, but not by too much. Sure it's the combination of 0 def and the bleed but come on, should be the effect of it ultimately. Demon venos choose the path of having a skill that leaves your enemy's defense at 0, but it only works 20% of the time. It costs chi also. On a chi dependent class I might add. Wasting chi ( that could be used on a damage reduction/reflect skill which costs 2 sparks, another that costs 1 spark, on nova which costs 2 and might not even WORK, an immune with a decently long cooldown that costs another spark, or other skills such as fossilized curse) for a skill with such a low chance of procing is in itself a difficult move.

Also, I'd recommend most of you to play the class before whining about the pet needing to be nerfed so quickly. Venomancers don't as hard as most of these other magic classes, and for us to even hit decent we need to apply debuffs; which we have many of, and remove buffs as well.Very chi and time consuming. Why am I stressing the chi aspect you might ask?
Venos aren't an aps class ( normally ) and chi building is very hard compared to other classes without the use of a genie or pots which in mass pk it'd suck to have to choose between an IG and God's tea in a tight situation.
Spam our reflect buff? Yeah gg it gives about 5 chi per cast. At least demon venos have chi building a little easier, poor sages. :/

Another point, these pets don't last forever; they can be killed pretty easily. Want to get the upper hand on a veno? Kill/attempt to kill the pet. She'll be stuck between healing it or letting it die. Healing the pet : No damage being done to you. Letting it die : You only have to deal with the veno now. unless she takes the time to summon another pet. CHANCES ARE most venos don't have more than one owl, or just an owl and a drake. If said veno really depends on the owl or drake they will be reviving/summoning/healing it while being on the defensive. Not much leeway using this class.

Finally I'd like to say that maybe most of the people here aren't used to having an undermined class become a little more useful or survivable; and when this happens, "NERF!"
So, as for the new owl I'd think as feone said reducing the level of bleed available would be a good idea as the pet's normal attack is just what venomancers need when they use a pet for battle.

My thoughts on the matter. :D
+1000
But i don't agree with the chi building. At least for me it's much easier to do chi on sage veno than demon ( or im just too nub for a demon wf xD first time playing one ijs )

Offline Elena

Make everyone hit 1 damage, make APS max .05, Make max -chan -3% give everyone 500 HP. Then maybe people will stfu about nurfing.  >:D If you got SUCH  problem go make your own server. Can't? Then STHU. Less QQ moar PEWPEW GTFO STHU. SHIZZ NOT GONNA HAPPEN JUST CUZ YOU SNAP YOUR FINGERS!
+1 ily

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
+1000
But i don't agree with the chi building. At least for me it's much easier to do chi on sage veno than demon ( or im just too nub for a demon wf xD first time playing one ijs )
Oi, well I put that there because demon crush vigor has a 50% chance to gain a spark and lending hand has a 20% chance of gaining an extra spark. So after getting the first spark it's a bit easier utilizing these skills to fill the rest.   :P

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Elena

Oi, well I put that there because demon crush vigor has a 50% chance to gain a spark and lending hand has a 20% chance of gaining an extra spark. So after getting the first spark it's a bit easier utilizing these skills to fill the rest.   :P
Ah lol, truth is i never 1v1ed on my demon wf yet still trying to get a some ecs and hone my weps x.x