Epic Perfect World

New Night owl.

yunie1

When mystics were first implemented, Absorb Soul would rape every single LA or AA class in the game. It still does, but people have noticeably learnt how to counter it. That is exactly what you have to do with the bleed guys not just come here and complain about it.

On the other hand I do think it's a little bit off road right now. It does need a nerf if you ask me but doesn't have to be done right away.

GM's dont rush it, let the players know their way to fight against it and when you've finally found the solution there will be less qq's.

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
i agree with that however im against the nerf xD
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
i agree with that however im against the nerf xD

Dear god.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
^ totally the reason why I didn't get one, was waiting for the thread like this to come. Gg.
              [REFUND PLEASE i spent 1k ec on dis little owl]

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
All this nurfing, removing skills ect, reminds me of another place....ijs

Offline ikite

People r worried about the owl with a 0 pdef debuff.. *** them i am worried about archers, Sins, Bms, and seekers.  Demon Ironwood is an amazing skill and have a 20% chance to prox which is completely reasonable.  If it was anything about 20% it would be OP.   There should be no nerf of any kind because if u get debuffed to 0 pdef YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!  If not by a Bleed that is supposed to kill people than by a physical class that will kill u.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Still on this topic? Ffs ._.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
How to not get ***ed up because you suck
THE SEEKER VERSION.
1. Wait until you get debuffed by demon iron.
2. Use demon unfetter.
3. Get up in their grill.
4. Freeze them with heartseeker.
5. Vort/spark on their heads.
6. The second they unfreeze use occult ice.
7. Tada. You just killed a veno and their pet without whining about OP bleeds.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
While I agree that the pet is counterable, not OP, avoidable, do not do as moorline says unless the veno does NOT have bramble, AD, remove paralysis, badge of courage, stunning skill, puffbird, summer sprint, purge, blazing barrier, chi burn, fossilized curse or any other skill that can counter that combo.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
See, I didn't think the pet Owl was OP and that people just needed something to QQ about....Then, I got 3-hit by one (dealing 20k each time). That's more than most players.

This pet is ghetto as ***.  :-[

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
I disagree with some of these post and i agree with some of these post.Veno's FINALLY get something that makes pking alittle more fair and even for us veno's and everyone wants to whine about it.The post i agree with are the ones telling you to learn your class and figure out ways to beat the veno's instead of asking the GM's to derf ANYTHING no matter what class if you aren't willing to learn your classes and learn how to use your SKILLS to beat an opponent you maybe shouldn't be playing this game.I get so freaking sick day in and day out seeing players whine and piss and moan about one thing or another.Figure out how to play your toon and get over it.I have BOTH the owl and drake on my veno and still loss to other classes alot and YES I KNOW HOW TO PLAY MY CLASS.Been playing a veno for 4 years+ and EVERYTIME a veno gets something to help give them an advantage everyone wants to QQ about it.Every class has some ability that helps them in pking why is it veno's aren't allowed to have that same advantage. i'll leave you with this thought by saying again...
LEARN YOUR CLASS and figure out ways to beat other classes instead of being lazy and just asking GM's to make it easier for you.Don't mean to offend anyone but i'm offended by all the QQ about which ever class you can't beat this week.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
*Nods* Every class has their 'nuke'/ 'OP quality'. Let the venos keep this one. 20k per tick is nothing compared to Wiz nukes, Seeker nukers, Barb nukes, Mystic nukes, Sin stunlock, BM stunlock, Psy nuke and nuke and nukes, Archer ranged nuke and nuke and nukes and Cleric nukes. And before someone rushes in with "oh but this is counterable by...", bleed is counterable too.
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
nerf veno pet pliz gn.

and really? On my veno I can do 20k nuke on any phys class any day without my pet.
I'd say the ppl saying it shouldn't be nerfed are the ppl who runs away as soon as their pet dies, coz they have no clue of how much damage they can do without it.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
After seeing Wizzies doing 70k nukes on random ppl without trip spark I'll hardly classify 20k as a 'nuke'. All the other classes' nukes I mentioned hit for considerably more than that, except maybe for Mystics AS but that's super spammable.

I say that it shouldn't be nerfed, and I don't run away as soon as my pet dies...I resummon it. Not a veno. NaturalTouch, demon support Mystic, at your service.
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi