Epic Perfect World

New Night owl.

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
<.<>.> i wouldn't mind havin a pet dat does 66k dmg rofl >;3 kididng or am my really kidding rofl

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
i dont think you should nerf the pet at all because i play venomancer i enjoy the class and the pet gives the veno the chance of being able to pk without being 100% support class honestly speaking if your going to nerf the class might as well take away all attacks for venos and everything of the kind and make her 100% support so that the class can have absolutely no type of individual chance of PKing, the psy were nerfed sins and seekers as well as to my understand and to what i was told by other players. that is kinda messed up in a way but hell i cant do anything about it can i? if you do nerf the veno at least try to make sure you dont *** the class over to the point they cant kill alone because the act venos are Support by default kind of takes the fun of the class away i mean who the hell is going to sit there and Purge and Amp ppl and just stand there watch the others pk each other? are you serious?... ;Dim against the nerf for this class if anything.
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
i dont think you should nerf the pet at all because i play venomancer i enjoy the class and the pet gives the veno the chance of being able to pk without being 100% support class honestly speaking if your going to nerf the class might as well take away all attacks for venos and everything of the kind and make her 100% support so that the class can have absolutely no type of individual chance of PKing, the psy were nerfed sins and seekers as well as to my understand and to what i was told by other players. that is kinda messed up in a way but hell i cant do anything about it can i? if you do nerf the veno at least try to make sure you dont *** the class over to the point they cant kill alone because the act venos are Support by default kind of takes the fun of the class away i mean who the hell is going to sit there and Purge and Amp ppl and just stand there watch the others pk each other? are you serious?... ;Dim against the nerf for this class if anything.

Seekers haven't been nerfed. Venos aren't nerfed, they were boosted last patch. If you think all you can do is support, you're wrong. The pets have proven to be an issue so there will be changes. They'll still be better than phoenixes.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Again, to all the people whining about 50k+ damage a hit.

These pets do not hit such insane damage without an aggression orb from NS or at least 4 sparks + a lot of luck worth of debuffs and buffs.

[sarcasm]
Nerf EA plis because I got hfed, amped, extreme poisoned, pdef debuffed and some 3sparked EA hit me for 80k. Full op.
[/sarcasm]

The thing about the bleed that is op is the fact that it has a 15 second cooldown while lasting for 9 seconds (3 hits) and under normal conditions the damage being a bit high.  It does not hit 60k  a tick without some extraordinary buffs or debuffs. Personally I think reducing the skill to level one thereby cutting it's damage in half is all the nerf it needs. If possible an increase of cooldown from 15 to 30 seconds wouldn't be bad either.

Pets still die very easily and just about anyone with the slightest degree of skill on their class can disable the veno long enough to kill the pet or avoid the debuffs that make the bleed actually hurt badly. It's really not that hard. (Yes, I have fought venos using this pet as is.)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

there are a lot of really good venos in 1 vs 1 even before the pdef boost and the night owl. they are definiely a good class for pk if you   use them right.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

there are a lot of really good venos in 1 vs 1 even before the pdef boost and the night owl. they are definiely a good class for pk if you   use them right.

This.

If you play your veno as an amp/purge whoor, then you're doing it  wrong.  I've gotten my ass whupped by venos who used these things called lucky scarab (to stack with pet stun) and eating me with more scarabs on top of it.

Granted, I was 145 at the time, and the veno was 150, but still.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Le buys a new pet and troll till I can.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Le buys a new pet and troll till I can.

Actually, my husband is in the process of leveling a veno PURELY for the Owl and Drake.  He wouldn't have even farted in a veno's direction if they weren't put in.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Actually, my husband is in the process of leveling a veno PURELY for the Owl and Drake.  He wouldn't have even farted in a veno's direction if they weren't put in.

Lol m testing them out in sometime...
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
------------------------

So, any news on the nerfing estimate?

If it doesn't kill anything anymore with insane 0 pdef debuff then I'll just quit veno until Sirens of War comes to EPW.

Whats the point of playing a class that has been broken ever since R8 came into play?

Venom-ancer. Get it? They're supposed to use bleed, burns and poisons to kill, not op damage.
Yet there are some people that think people can still be "pro" playing a unfixed class.
If you still think that venos are pro without their main source of power, try playing a veno without donor r8 gear.
I'd be surprised if you last more than 3 archer hits, 4 seconds from sins or be able to deal more than 8000 damage without having 3 full chi for all possible debuffs in the game.
If you were HA, I'd be surprised that you'd be able to kill anything. The new Pataka is surely amazing, but it isn't enough to return venos to being melee-magical. Just ends up a jack-of-all trades tbh; can do two things, but is good at none.

Sorry for going off-topic. Needs to screw some facts into some people's brains. So, any news on the nerfing estimate?

Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
The pets have proven to be an issue so there will be changes. They'll still be better than phoenixes.

no offense GMs but u really need to play the game before u decide on nerfing/buffing/removing buffs. maybe next time u do improve any skills or develop a pet u sure to test the dmg on it with / hf , amp, extreme poison, tangle mire, demon iroonwood and all the fancy debuffs.

people who is playing veno already proven that doing over 60k dmg under normal conditions is almost impossible unless people so dump to stand still and take all the debuffs. and even with that u need some luck to have all debuffs on target.

inb4 making QQ thread about pur vit barb arma with hf,amp,ep,mire,demon iroonwood, tree of protection  :normal-2:

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
no offense GMs but u really need to play the game before u decide on nerfing/buffing/removing buffs. maybe next time u do improve any skills or develop a pet u sure to test the dmg on it with / hf , amp, extreme poison, tangle mire, demon iroonwood and all the fancy debuffs.

people who is playing veno already proven that doing over 60k dmg under normal conditions is almost impossible unless people so dump to stand still and take all the debuffs. and even with that u need some luck to have all debuffs on target.

inb4 making QQ thread about pur vit barb arma with hf,amp,ep,mire,demon iroonwood, tree of protection  :normal-2:

All you need is the 20% demon ironwood, all the other skills does not affect the pet bleed dmg, and when it hits it forces people to use some kind of purify, usually belief, and once that is gone I can just drop full combo and they will die in no time..

Offline barney

Owl is fine. It only hurts if 0 pdef, which is what a 20% chance? And the fact there are ways to stop the bleed from occuring, remove the bleed ect. I dont understand why its such a problem tbh.

Get str genie and get remove bleed. Can get 92% ish chance to remove bleed ( costs very little energy.

You could even get the genie still that makes you immune to bleed. So when you do see that 0pdef pop it since you already know what is coming next.

Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but they are always there <3

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
LOL???? u can't take away a pett skill wtf .... its same as nix hade bleed but ye we gott a 10% better pett than nix .... and it's still a 1 hitt so dont come QQ about how op it is... maybe when demon veno is lucky yea but its 20% ...allso dis is venomancer -.- im so tired off all class QQ ... seriously go make a veno then and stopp complaine about the class... QQ purge QQ amp BLA BLA ALLWAYS..... and if they take away a pett skill whats next? amp? nova? seriously -.-
I agree to u, all classes are getting more and more nurfed cuz some idiots complain about something, like sin's atk speed. Nurfing the demon ironguard would suck since its a 20% chance while sage works everytime.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
With how much people piss their pants over everything, just remove every skill ingame and let people hit each other with wooden swords. At least that's not OP and won't do any actual damage.
This is what all those whiny kids are slowly shoving the game towards to.
To a point where no one kills no one anymore because otherwise the class that CAN kill would be OP
I can kind of see why I haven't been feeling like playing for a good while already.