Epic Perfect World

Changes of TW time

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Agatio will never do it, and we can't blame him, as it would affect others. Each server will decide which playerbase they will sacrifice to improve the game for others, and EpicPW has chosen to give up on us Asians.

We wish we could make TW at a convenient time for everyone, but it's just not possible. There are too many different time zones to consider in doing so. TW is always going to be inconvenient for some people, not just those who unfortunately are in a time zone where it falls early morning or late night.

That being said, if and when we get the Sirens of War update, TW days and times change with that patch. So there might be some hope in the future.

Offline Cola

We wish we could make TW at a convenient time for everyone, but it's just not possible. There are too many different time zones to consider in doing so. TW is always going to be inconvenient for some people, not just those who unfortunately are in a time zone where it falls early morning or late night.

That being said, if and when we get the Sirens of War update, TW days and times change with that patch. So there might be some hope in the future.

Hi Sir Brash,

I'm wondering if it's possible to make a poll to see the result on the change of TW time?

Thanks

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Or make it worse--TW is during Saturday afternoon, Sunday afternoon+night and Monday afternoon on PWI (if I remember correctly).  At least on DW server, TW's essentially dead.

When I first came to this server I knew that if I did want to TW, I'd have to do some adjusting.  As it is, the ONLY time I can do TW is the 8pm slot, and that's around 2pm for me.  Obviously for those living on the west coast who have jobs, this isn't doable.  2pm TW is 7am for me and the elusive 9am is 2am for me.  While I'm up at 2am, I'm usually not up much later than that, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna do TW as a zombie.  So until I move (moving will move 8pm TW to 5pm for me, which is doable, albeit harder with kids), I can't do it.  I love TW, but I can't sacrifice sleep/parental duties for it.

They won't change it--a whole faction decided to leave the server one time (apparently they came back recently) because of TW being at 5am.  If you're not willing to wake up at 5am (don't blame you--I wouldn't want to either), then wait for someone to make a server on your time.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
no plez..

if it's increased any further, TW will be on about the same time as when my classes start (as Sunday server time TW means Monday morning for me). who will record the TW videos then ?  :normal-12:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Well I am offended how Indians are not included in Asia anymore this is bad. But the TW is hosted according to the server time, most of the Indians who play EPW or any other Asian country, we just sit back till its 3-4 AM in the morning, do TW and then QQ a bit on WC and then sleep. Works like a charm.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Ryan Rems

• I'm Nab
  • Danger from Every Angle
we want change the TW time into 10:00/14:00 so we can attend the TW every week ends

T_T

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
the only way to change tw time is if agatio is able to close the 8 p.m tw time somehow and force it to be at 2 p.m or 9 a.m. since i don't think he can change server time or maybe he can i don't know  :rolleyes:

Offline Alixia

• Did You miss Me.?!
  • Any Last Word!!!
  • Characters: Alixia,FrIdaY
  • Faction: ALAMAT
just make 2 server which is Asia server and international server so that no more complaining about TW time...and everyone happy and more players will come.make 2 donation panel for Asia and Europe,USA..

sorry for my bad English.. >:D

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
just make 2 server which is Asia server and international server so that no more complaining about TW time...and everyone happy and more players will come.make 2 donation panel for Asia and Europe,USA..

sorry for my bad English.. >:D

You make it sound so easy.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline Alixia

• Did You miss Me.?!
  • Any Last Word!!!
  • Characters: Alixia,FrIdaY
  • Faction: ALAMAT
You make it sound so easy.

i know its not easy..but it is just a suggestion.so no more complaining about the TW time... :P

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
its a good idea for players but would mean a lot of work for us :/

we would have our players split, meaning that we would have to make the same events everyday on both servers cuz we wouldnt be giving attention to one server and leave the other one alone.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i know its not easy..but it is just a suggestion.so no more complaining about the TW time... :P

and we accept all the suggestions ;)

i'm sure Agatio will read this and will see if its a good choice or not, to make 2 servers.

now while replying this time i remembered of anothr problem it would bring, no more fun in TW's, it would be separated Factions on each server :/ i think it would be a bad move.

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
and we accept all the suggestions ;)

i'm sure Agatio will read this and will see if its a good choice or not, to make 2 servers.

now while replying this time i remembered of anothr problem it would bring, no more fun in TW's, it would be separated Factions on each server :/ i think it would be a bad move.

You also have to think how the whole player base will be split over the two server's. Making it seem pretty much Dead. I also don't think there would be enough Asian players to make the effort of creating an Asian server worthwhile. I could be wrong though.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.

Go sleep at 6pm and get up for tw, problem solved.

LaceyPip

:smiley: ....for as long as I can remember I have been getting up at 2 or 3am to TW.  It is very difficult and will continue to be very difficult to please everyone and to include everyone in TW.    Two servers is a bad idea ...remember, bringing too many changes about, impacts on and change the dynamics of TW and makes it less fun.  It also puts more strain on GM's as well as TW co-ordinators/TW leaders of each faction.   Lets wait for Sirens of War update, I am positive that it might improve TW time for most.