Epic Perfect World

Changes of TW time

Offline Cat

back when i was active in TW.They were held at 5:00 am from where i'm from. what i did was to sleep early the day before and wake up at 4-4:30 am.  If you really want to do TWs you can attend either by waking up early or staying up till sunrise. Good Luck.

its all about dedaction guys come on on my days from pwi im from uk so tw times where 3am for me on sanc server and i was there most weeks :D just set ur alarms wake up tw go back to bed simples :D

this ^

i originally played on pwi archo for 2 years and tws were around 4am for me. and i did wake up most of the times for them. so its just about getting over that laziness and choosing priorities lol o.o as ppl said, you cant suit everyone's needs and just have to either go to bed early and wake up or try to stay up. so imo, it shouldnt be changed.
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2013, 09:39 am by Cathael

Offline Moneymaker

Well to be honest  i disagree i mean im from the UK too and i used to have to stay up till 4 am never mind sleeping b4 , i always went to tw aswell , and finally on this server its 9 pm for me.. however i disagree that they shouldnt be changed , you could easily suit ppls needs by making TW instances more flexable with time , you should have it so that it could be ANY time , that would truly show  the strongest guilds, some guilds are more active when there definetly is no TW but , this is just my opinion

dickroman

whoever wants to join tw will join, no matter time, so if they cant show at any time what makes u believe they will show up for faction in other time?

Ashile

me i find than there isn't utility to change the time of TW because nothing will be change

exemple :

if you have a good time in TW others country will have a time like you at the moment

if in another time you do tw at 9am

than imagine USA do tw to 5am (i don't know where u live,this is an exemple)

but understand you ?

if you change time from TW it will be another country who will be like at the moment like you

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
I'm in Asia, too, and experiencing the same problem as you, as such I decided from the start I won't bother with TW. Playing a game is fine, but don't sacrifice one of the most important times of your life to play the game. As much as I would like it changed, Agatio will never do it, and we can't blame him, as it would affect others. Each server will decide which playerbase they will sacrifice to improve the game for others, and EpicPW has chosen to give up on us Asians. Just enjoy the other parts of EPW and participate in inter-faction PVP (not quite the same but not much choice there) instead. TWing at 5am where 1) you're sleepy 2) you need to rush to prepare for work school etc will leave you at a huge disadvantage ingame anyways, and it'll affect your school/ work performance, maybe make you late?, definitely impact your health negatively etc in real life. Lose-lose situation. In conclusion, just avoid TWing until you find a server that values the Asian playerbase more.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
The time for TW is always at the same time it has to do with server time the fact that the server time is different from your time zone is a different story i dont think you can change the tw because it is in correlation to server time

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
You can. Agatio already did it once.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
We would have to change the server time in roder to change tw times.

We already change it once, we will not be doig it again. this would make our US players impossible to aprticipate in everything else in the server, due to be at school/work.

Tw  is not perfect for everyone, but its how it is Everyone eneds to adapt to it.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
 :)) Not complaining  about my time zone  23:00 evry TW :D so im cool with it like it is
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
NO hell noo TW team is good .. 10am for me

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
I agree with WatchTower  wat he said. Besides Not an Eassy Job for them just Change the stupid Time Zone just cause their some Whinny babies complain over Timezone TW Got problem with Time Zone then don't do da dam TW quit pressing more Stress on gms/admin and makin them do more work for nothing  No matter what they do or add you people still contue complaining  it's like what they do you don't give rats wat they do

p.s you know what i mean :normal-7:  my english might not be as perfect as all of urs But someone you do understand what i'm trying to say here :normal-7:
  :normal-11: :normal-18:
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2013, 01:55 pm by ღTatsumeღ

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
TW are in cool time for me 23:00 i dont need changes  :normal-19:

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
And Silence goes on ..............

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
And Silence goes on ..............

!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
We would have to change the server time in roder to change tw times.

We already change it once, we will not be doig it again. this would make our US players impossible to aprticipate in everything else in the server, due to be at school/work.

Tw  is not perfect for everyone, but its how it is Everyone eneds to adapt to it.

^nuff said

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.