Epic Perfect World

TB Skill Books

so is there any way that you can take out the chance of getting Soul of stunning, Soul of vengeance, and the other skills that psy CAN'T learn out of the psychics books? cuz half of the ones i make end up being the skills that i can't learn

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
souls skills are capped on lvl 10 for balance purposes

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=225.60
here you go stud! check page 5

Read first panda-poo.

Stud is asking to take away the chances to get those skills you CANNOT go demon/sage on for psychics. Since it's capped at lvl 10, sage/demon skills for Soul of stunning, vengeance, etc are quite useless when you open them. I've prolly opened 10 books at one point and half of them ended up being skills you can't use.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Simple fix

sell them and keep trying  ;)
Your greatest enemy is your own ego
Simple fix

sell them and keep trying  ;)

ugh u lose a lot of money that way... thats not a simple fix thats a lazy fix ;)

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=225.60
here you go stud! check page 5

umm just how u should check if ur target is expelled before u arma.. u should read before u post kthanxbye

Offline PandaBear

keep opening them you'll get the book you need good luck!  8)

Offline Epica

• Old Player
can u guys dont move away form topic issue please...
its getting annoying -.- closing topics cuz of useless comments its just useless and a waste of time.

can u guys dont move away form topic issue please...
its getting annoying -.- closing topics cuz of useless comments its just useless and a waste of time.

well your a support feel free to tell me if theres something that can be done :O

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
The choice would be up to Agatio to remove the useless skills.. We need to wait and see what he decides.. I've brought this topic up on the Gm section/Guild chat as well.
The choice would be up to Agatio to remove the useless skills.. We need to wait and see what he decides.. I've brought this topic up on the Gm section/Guild chat as well.

kk tys <3 all i needed to know XD