Epic Perfect World

Who's the best?

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Wondering who the public thinks is the best in the server, either currently or in ancient times.
Personal list from experience with these people goes like:

Warriors:
Best APS 1v1: WantSumFuk has OP outplays, reads opponent really well and deals a ton of damage. Also random warrior lately named CelestineWR has a pretty unique OP play style.
Best DPH 1v1: Insanity, currently retired I think, but nice damage from vids I've seen him in and nice lock. Also an old unknown WR named Nathon used to be insane with dph.
Best MASS: My boy Mitch/Mitigate/Orangeade never dies, good team player and can handle himself without EP. Tyroth also can manage himself pretty well even when AA'd
Wizards:
Best 1v1: 1337 has insane reaction times and can predict the future in 1v1s, definitely top spot for him. Also Slayer from what I've heard and seen was top wiz.
Best MASS: Nimy does ridiculously well in mass pk, hate targetted constantly so EPs help him out alot but even without them he can manage pretty well. Also Rev/Imperator, doesn't need support or buffs to do well in mass pk, can literally be 1 man squad.
Archers:
Best 1v1 AND MASS: Best EA on the server is controversial as *** cause so many people play the class. But some of the slippery bastards that never die in mass would be Impiel, InTake, and a few other currently retired EAs. Some really impressive 1v1 EA's that I can think of would be Gavriel, undergeared compared to most top EA's but still able to pull some wins. xMo, another who has made a name for themselves through winning many 1v1s.
Clerics:
Best 1v1: Best 1v1 EP by far is Evane
Best MASS: Tanky EPs that I literally never catch dying would either be Defense, or Sadiah, both kind of unknown EPs but really underrated
Seekers:
Best DPH 1v1: Zzzzz Valkorion, rarely catch my son losing a 1v1 but when he does its to the cancer classes (Db/Sb)
Best APS 1v1: HappyThoughts, and AgentLemon do pretty well with their aps, but don't have many outplays, usually just sheer tanking and then raw damage.
Best MASS: Best mass Seekers are still Valkorion along with HappyThoughts cause of how tanky he is.
Mystics:
Best 1v1: Astute is a decent mystic, but mostly relevant cause no other mystics are 1v1ing. Other great 1v1 mystics are Form and NegaN
Best MASS: Kontori/Migos handles being AA'd better than most other mystics.
Assassin:
Best DPH 1v1: Sin is another big class that has alot of great 1v1ers, zFlashx always manages to outplay one way or another in APS or DPH. Another great sin who's low key is Viper/Saint, always does well in 1v1s and hardly ever loses to other sins.
Best APS 1v1: Some great APS sins would include zFlashx once again, mastered and perfected both playstyles.
Best MASS: Again. zFlashx shines in this category as well cause of his survivability and raw damage, another Sin who did really well before he stopped playing is Loqu/AJ
Psychic:
Best 1v1: Though I haven't 1v1ed many psychics Acback has always managed to impress me in his outplays and reactions, along with Latz who always does really well against otherwise cancerous classes for psy 1v1s.
Best MASS: Good mass pk psys would include Infectedy, NeHo, and MrRuffles, all shining in damage and tanking squads.
Stormbringer:
Best 1v1: Best SB is definite and probably won't change, Label's plays and tactics set a foundation to how other SBs play and I have yet to get a single win on him. Other good 1v1 SB's are Senxv and Hades, with nice combos and locks.
Duskblade:
Best 1v1 DPH: Best DPH and all around best db on the server is ZYZZ, always manages to pull insane plays from his ass and destroy others in either 2v1 3v1 or even 4v1.
Best 1v1 APS: Best APS dbs on the server currently are Immunities and Christian, both shining in managing resources and knowing when to go all out with damage. Old best APS db would be Zarak/Ronin, however he's retired now.
Best MASS: Best mass DBs are Christian and basically any DB who can AA and/or CC.
Venomancers:
Best 1v1: Meline and Labels Wife who's name idek are pretty insane in 1v1s that its frustrating because of how effortless they look while playing.
Best MASS: Best mass pk veno's are pretty unknown because it's a pretty easy class to play in mass, basically just debuffing and purging. But again, pretty much any Russian WF does great.
Barbarians:
Best 1v1 APS: Best APS WBs are Taurox and Domgrath, always impress me with their damage and ability to escape near death situations and slip out of CC.
Best DPH: Best DPH WBs are AveTopEba, Savi, and Xar, although Xar also plays APS, I like him more when he plays DPH cause of his outplays, another great player who can predict so much in 1v1s.

This is my personal list so it is not by any means HISTORICALLY ACCURATE, but it'd be cool to know who other people think is the best of each class.
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2018, 12:15 pm by Vic

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Another topic of this kind xD, there been many in 2017, somebody had to make one in 2018 aswell. 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Another topic of this kind xD, there been many in 2017, somebody had to make one in 2018 aswell.
Yes bro and I'm the first 😎 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Wouldn't really call me the best mass warrior, but thanks for vote of confidence normal-48

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Wouldn't really call me the best mass warrior, but thanks for vote of confidence normal-48
Love u babe 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Love u babe
love you too no homo tho

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
wow mitch pass me as best mass pk wr i am proud LELE

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Last Edit: Jan 18, 2018, 03:33 pm by Mokka

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Wondering who the public thinks is the best in the server, either currently or in ancient times.
Personal list from experience with these people goes like:

Warriors:
Best APS 1v1: WantSumFuk has OP outplays, reads opponent really well and deals a ton of damage. Also random warrior lately named CelestineWR has a pretty unique OP play style.
Best DPH 1v1: Insanity, currently retired I think, but nice damage from vids I've seen him in and nice lock. Also an old unknown WR named Nathon used to be insane with dph.
Best MASS: My boy Mitch/Mitigate/Orangeade never dies, good team player and can handle himself without EP. Tyroth also can manage himself pretty well even when AA'd
Wizards:
Best 1v1: 1337 has insane reaction times and can predict the future in 1v1s, definitely top spot for him. Also Slayer from what I've heard and seen was top wiz.
Best MASS: Nimy does ridiculously well in mass pk, hate targetted constantly so EPs help him out alot but even without them he can manage pretty well. Also Rev/Imperator, doesn't need support or buffs to do well in mass pk, can literally be 1 man squad.
Archers:
Best 1v1 AND MASS: Best EA on the server is controversial as *** cause so many people play the class. But some of the slippery bastards that never die would be Impiel, InTake, and a few other currently retired EAs.
Clerics:
Best 1v1: Best 1v1 EP by far is Evane
Best MASS: Tanky EPs that I literally never catch dying would either be Defense, or Sadiah, both kind of unknown EPs but really underrated
Seekers:
Best DPH 1v1: Zzzzz Valkorion, rarely catch my son losing a 1v1 but when he does its to the cancer classes (Db/Sb)
Best APS 1v1: HappyThoughts, and AgentLemon do pretty well with their aps, but don't have many outplays, usually just sheer tanking and then raw damage.
Best MASS: Best mass Seekers are still Valkorion along with HappyThoughts cause of how tanky he is.
Mystics:
Best 1v1: Astute is a decent mystic, but mostly relevant cause no other mystics are 1v1ing. Other great 1v1 mystics are Form and NegaN
Best MASS: Kontori/Migos handles being AA'd better than most other mystics.
Assassin:
Best DPH 1v1: Sin is another big class that has alot of great 1v1ers, zFlashx always manages to outplay one way or another in APS or DPH. Another great sin who's low key is Viper/Saint, always does well in 1v1s and hardly ever loses to other sins.
Best APS 1v1: Some great APS sins would include zFlashx once again, mastered and perfected both playstyles.
Best MASS: Again. zFlashx shines in this category as well cause of his survivability and raw damage, another Sin who did really well before he stopped playing is Loqu/AJ
Psychic:
Best 1v1: Though I haven't 1v1ed many psychics Acback has always managed to impress me in his outplays and reactions, along with Latz who always does really well against otherwise cancerous classes for psy 1v1s.
Best MASS: Good mass pk psys would include Infectedy, NeHo, and MrRuffles, all shining in damage and tanking squads.
Stormbringer:
Best 1v1: Best SB is definite and probably won't change, Label's plays and tactics set a foundation to how other SBs play and I have yet to get a single win on him. Other good 1v1 SB's are Senxv and Hades, with nice combos and locks.
Duskblade:
Best 1v1 DPH: Best DPH and all around best db on the server is ZYZZ, always manages to pull insane plays from his ass and destroy others in either 2v1 3v1 or even 4v1.
Best 1v1 APS: Best APS dbs on the server currently are Immunities and Christian, both shining in managing resources and knowing when to go all out with damage. Old best APS db would be Zarak/Ronin, however he's retired now.
Best MASS: Best mass DBs are Christian and basically any DB who can AA and/or CC.
Venomancers:
Best 1v1: Meline and Labels Wife who's name idek are pretty insane in 1v1s that its frustrating because of how effortless they look while playing.
Best MASS: Best mass pk veno's are pretty unknown because it's a pretty easy class to play in mass, basically just debuffing and purging. But again, pretty much any Russian WF does great.
Barbarians:
Best 1v1 APS: Best APS WBs are Taurox and Domgrath, always impress me with their damage and ability to escape near death situations and slip out of CC.
Best DPH: Best DPH WBs are AveTopEba, Savi, and Xar, although Xar also plays APS, I like him more when he plays DPH cause of his outplays, another great player who can predict so much in 1v1s.

This is my personal list so it is not by any means HISTORICALLY ACCURATE, but it'd be cool to know who other people think is the best of each class.
This is wrong on so many levels and doing this kind of list in 2018 lole

WantSumFuk belongs to luke not raul. 

This guy put happythoughts and agentlemon on seeker list i am done. 5-0 no hos and like 70-3 no hos

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
This is wrong on so many levels and doing this kind of list in 2018 lole
List is better than yours 
thinks Conformist is best db XDDD 
This guy put happythoughts and agentlemon on seeker list i am done. 5-0 no hos and like 70-3 no hos

And yes those seekers are on the list because they make easies aswell. And you don't need HoS vs APS seekers my student. 

WantSumFuk belongs to luke not raul.
Old owner then 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
List is better than yours
thinks Conformist is best db XDDD And yes those seekers are on the list because they make easies aswell. And you don't need HoS vs APS seekers my student.
Old owner then

Putting those 2 brings shame to seeker class. I'm saying they are using hos while I am not when I am the one dphing. If I went aps I would shame both of them with my hands on your moms ass

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

Offline MadLife/Nox

• Alpha bull DPH God
  • Love my dorky wife <3
  • Faction: DPHGod

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
:police: nice list
Damn, the creator of sin and Outcastian legend. 
Thx :))))

Offline PlsUnmoderateMe

• Pls gm
  • I cant post on helpdesk
wow u din mention me vic?????????