• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
ying yong ping pong

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
You know epic is dead when theirs a whole thread on players who don’t matter very very cringe. 

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
You know epic is dead when theirs a whole thread on players who don’t matter very very cringe.
Never and ever been yes

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Never and ever been yes
u got nice sigi there boi

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
hahhaahhahahahahaa enemy disbanded soo bad they gave up 

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
they still dont admit defeat lol lmao got school now 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You seem to care for people that are away for few time from the game when no one cared if you would come back or not to server, ty for the care i guess  :normal-43: :normal-43:
I guess you won one pk in 1 month? And reason for that is because most of ppl were already away, we dared to show that pk at allies camp because ppl in faction wouldn't stop asking to go for pk with 2 pts and half against 50+, being proud of such win must be such an achievment for OutCasts and who ever helped you  :normal-3: :normal-20:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
they skipped every day so far on these days off this week normal-2normal-14 hear HO back as well?? maybe actual challenge????

had to get todays challenge from Harpy Wraith still more challenge than any other guild 
Last Edit: Jan 18, 2018, 07:24 pm by Ugandan Knuckles

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
You seem to care for people that are away for few time from the game when no one cared if you would come back or not to server, ty for the care i guess  :normal-43: :normal-43:
I guess you won one pk in 1 month? And reason for that is because most of ppl were already away, we dared to show that pk at allies camp because ppl in faction wouldn't stop asking to go for pk with 2 pts and half against 50+, being proud of such win must be such an achievment for OutCasts and who ever helped you  :normal-3: :normal-20:
disbanded 0fck again. doing trials during DT ROFL

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
they skipped every day so far on these days off this week normal-2normal-14 hear HO back as well?? maybe actual challenge????

had to get todays challenge from Harpy Wraith still more challenge than any other guild

how's savagery mitch?
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

had to get todays challenge from Harpy Wraith still more challenge than any other guild

I killed it with my bare hands.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Really sad to see this.  We have no challenge, even if the entire server allied against us.

Outcasts - disbanders of Hang☆Over, X, Akatsuki and other homo guilds.  

This is actually hilarious 😂😂😂

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
how's savagery mitch?
I mean past 4 days only option has been pve outside of chino pk, but still wouldnt know dont have ny toons there 

Offline hanggang leeg

• luse luse lng
Alamat Nambawan