Epic Perfect World

Food and Gaming?

Offline Chire

Well.. I am eating different stuffs at the laptop. Maybe that's why this happens to me.

KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I also like snacking on SeaWeed sheets and cake mix :D DON'T JUDGE ME! :monkey-9:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I also like snacking on SeaWeed sheets and cake mix :D DON'T JUDGE ME! :monkey-9:

-judging-  :tiger-30:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline MultiStatic

Well.. I am eating different stuffs at the laptop. Maybe that's why this happens to me.

Thats just...Ew...
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Normally when m in a complete farming mood I have 3 things with me, Red Bull, bag of skittles and SHIT loads of cheetos. Or when I feel like putting something nutritious in my stomach I go for smoked salmon with vinaigrette and soya sauce. Or sometimes just Plain Nachos with cheese and red pepper powder and chips.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Nothing, I can walk and take what i need.

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
So many people sit at the computer for long periods of time for different things. GV, TW, Spamming pv, ect. When you know you're going to be sitting for a long period of time does anyone put food near them? I'm weirdly curious. Example my favorite thing to eat when sitting is any lime flavored chips with some Tabasco sauce. Yum Yummy :D THis question is for you GM's too  >:D

Lol stop copying me

Jas/\\/\\ine - 150 Mystic

dorothyerika

Normally when m in a complete farming mood I have 3 things with me, Red Bull, bag of skittles and SHIT loads of cheetos. Or when I feel like putting something nutritious in my stomach I go for smoked salmon with vinaigrette and soya sauce. Or sometimes just Plain Nachos with cheese and red pepper powder and chips.

Pro lol,and as I.Some kind of drink dosnt matter,some fruit,chips,and if im that hungry I go get me a whole bag of something tastey. : D

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Le wild medusa appears.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy