Epic Perfect World

Drawings (open for $ only)

Online Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
dayummm sign me up senpai
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
You still open? ^-^

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
xx open (for 1-2 commissions)
read first page, all the information is there

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

Offline loren.

Mai best artist gonna make me go broke

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
  • u either a smart fella or a fart smella
xx open (for 1-2 commissions)
read first page, all the information is there
thanks I'll take one SPOT as early xmas gift

Online Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
thanks I'll take one SPOT as early xmas gift
I’ll bump for anything my boy epidate bumps
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
If u still open I'd like one