Epic Perfect World

Chests in FR (beware scam)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Yes, but rest not get chest too. So no point kick.
If squadleader is a jerk and wants to make you angry...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
no no and no 
if u dont like it make ur own party and dont cry cuz of kicking lazy ass

Offline Bonnie

I don't want to remove the chest digging. Putting the teleport out timer to 5min instead of 60 sec should fix this.
Please Burdette do that. I got already scammed by 2 times. First NumberOneWB kicked me and next round it was MITS who did also. I hope that they will be atleast warned or totally ban. 

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
no no and no
if u dont like it make ur own party and dont cry cuz of kicking lazy ass
welcome to the thread MITS
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2018, 07:07 pm by ☆Shuga☆Slinky☆

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Dear GM's

Im not sure why these people haven't been warned or banned yet? But this is an issue that should be looked at ASAP. 

This is affecting the economy and people selling shards also, which has caused an inflation because people are too scared to farm.

I think these people who are kicking people should be banned until Burdette actually does something about it next patch.

Will keep the economy safe from predators, and decrease the amount of people doing it with the fear of getting banned.

(disgusting really, and selfish)

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Dear GM's

Im not sure why these people haven't been warned or banned yet? But this is an issue that should be looked at ASAP.

This is affecting the economy and people selling shards also, which has caused an inflation because people are too scared to farm.

I think these people who are kicking people should be banned until Burdette actually does something about it next patch.

Will keep the economy safe from predators, and decrease the amount of people doing it with the fear of getting banned.

(disgusting really, and selfish)
yes this

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
+1

There might be a need for proof, a SS before banning them, unless there is another way to know what they did? Idk. People just mentioning names is probably not enough for a ban even though they have been mentioned quite a few times already.. If it's so then someone should have already got the SS of this happening and really hope they are banned for some time

I've only done FR with faction members and the reason was just being in a friendly environment and avoiding sweaty hardcore players but wow, the criminal minds of EPW have taken Assholeism to a whole new level

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
tbh NumberOneWB seems to be struggling to find squad members for FR. Glad the word is spreading fast ^^