Epic Perfect World

Chests in FR (beware scam)

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
Could try to make it like the way you get rewards in heavefall temple(or how its called)
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2018, 03:06 pm by Geo

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
they didnt kick me :(
I wonder why!

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
those kinds of players
No wonder they do anything to get more however, the worse part is to kick your own members to get what u want after 30-40 min of help that's the most shameful thing to do.

Offline R6sue

• Characters: Kristoph. Annique
  • Faction: UniferS
Sadly Lusto I have seen this from own Faction Members..There are a few I won't run with now 'coz of how they behave in squad too.. There is a certain barb, Sin & Wiz/EP I squad with....a leader of another faction continued swearing at squad members until most left the squad..not sure why they behave like this..is like when my kids were at school..I want to play to have fun not discipline squad members..I might be an older player but I still want to relax & have  a laugh too.

Offline ★GenralNoxian★

• ★Tokiro is Love★
  • ★★★KINGS DONT BARGAIN★★★
  • Characters: GenralNoxian/NoxianGenral
  • Faction: ★ArcadiA★
I suggest remove chests can dig after FR run. WHY? Because there is made some world chat parties, who leader kick members to dig chests after run. Some minutes ago pt leader was MITS or NumberOneWB. Not sure who kick, coz they change while pt run going. Kick right before last boss die. Spend time to do run, but at end not get mobs kill reward, last boss reward and chest dig.  Got kicked all pt except their own faction.
better to go with people who u know,make ur own squad, 
i've seen people get kicked from squads just cause they didnt play well or justt to get one chest preferly
and gm need to take some sh1t to it....
i agree on 
"I suggest remove chests can dig after FR run"~insted of chest just let the NPC give the random quest reward... 
can just add a NPC there insted of chest

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Greedy scum of the earth...

Offline 🌸Kornicova🌸

• Kornicova
  • Characters: Ann
I suggest remove chests can dig after FR run. WHY? Because there is made some world chat parties, who leader kick members to dig chests after run. Some minutes ago pt leader was MITS or NumberOneWB. Not sure who kick, coz they change while pt run going. Kick right before last boss die. Spend time to do run, but at end not get mobs kill reward, last boss reward and chest dig.  Got kicked all pt except their own faction.
ALAMAT MEMBERS ALLWAYS DO THAT -.- 

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I don't want to remove the chest digging. Putting the teleport out timer to 5min instead of 60 sec should fix this.
why not just make the last boss reward quest give you the key for 1 of the chests? after all it's ment to be 1 chest per player right

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
why not just make the last boss reward quest give you the key for 1 of the chests? after all it's ment to be 1 chest per player right
but if u get kicked before boss dies u dont get quest reward...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
hahaha piony small dick but big brain 

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
but if u get kicked before boss dies u dont get quest reward...
Yes, but rest not get chest too. So no point kick.