Epic Perfect World

Guide to posting nerf/buff threads

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Locking neck and belt wouldn't solve the problem. It would also get restricted from the other 11 classes that aren't causing problems, so they would die way too fast. I want to see the MG, SB, WF that will be able to survive more than 2 min in 1v1 or even pk then.
Wait, so are you saying that MG SB WF have weak def? :D Why did you leave them weak then? You control the stats they have.
MG has leaps/shields/heals, SB has reaper form, WF has fox form. They all have different survival tactics they can use + genies to extend the fights.
They can rely on weapons alone to survive. They don't need tome, neck or belt switching... Thought you would know that.
_
"Hahahahah. I won't remove scripting because I don't want to balance it out differently." - Best logic.
_
What do people do then? Donate $$$$ to become a part of the decision making VIP club?
I lost all hope in you after seeing your reply.
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2018, 07:16 pm by Rair
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
SB has reaper form
which you can't use whenever you want + isn't endless  :-\

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
It does change alot because if they choose def thay will not do the damage they do on full attack
Ppl used to say the same on gear lock with "ppl will keep the def sets anyway" but in the end everyone uses attack sets unless its playoffs or something.
Perfect world community shrinks not only because "huehueue 2005 game" it's because that gameplay has become too "easy"
Really 0 ppl attention to minimap or surroundings.I've 3 sparked a ton of ppl and most of them don't even move because its not even necessary all they have to do is ad->click 1 button to go in def if not already in it-> tank me with ease (i've been hittin venos 3-4k crits with 3spark)

Pretty much this.

But looks like not only some players find it too hard to play in att gear.

Anyway EP(s) in mass squad were enough for me to play in mass pk, no def swap or any def item, it's something i was doing, not guessing.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Try to use black voodoo. You are welcome.  :pig-23:
talking about demon ea not psy :P

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
talking about demon ea not psy :P
Oh, my bad then. Sorry, sir, mostly know you as psy

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Increase sb defs is sooo bad 

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant
boost db+sb dmg.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
which you can't use whenever you want + isn't endless  :-\

Didn't show if he had def wep tho. But losing a defensive skill from 1st random button mash is nothing at all. "Archer is very balanced."
/
Speed, movement, CC, range, 3 area attacks, good damage, decent defense, ability to purge from distance, physical and magic damage, stealth, low learning curve all in 1.
Why make any other class except for a healer? You have everything you need in 1 class.
/
As for buffing SB phy defense, barbs, warriors and sins will have even more difficulty to kill SBs than they already have. 
\
\
If you don't want to try a smart suggestion of blocking def swapping, can't adjust SB def and if you don't want to balance a class you want to be OP, what do you do?
Name yourself Burdette and wait for the server to die.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Wait, so are you saying that MG SB WF have weak def? :D Why did you leave them weak then? You control the stats they have.
MG has leaps/shields/heals, SB has reaper form, WF has fox form. They all have different survival tactics they can use + genies to extend the fights.
They can rely on weapons alone to survive. They don't need tome, neck or belt switching... Thought you would know that.
_
"Hahahahah. I won't remove scripting because I don't want to balance it out differently." - Best logic.
_
What do people do then? Donate $$$$ to become a part of the decision making VIP club?
I lost all hope in you after seeing your reply.
There is no need of locking the gear even more, things are fine the way they are rn

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
There is no need of locking the gear even more, things are fine the way they are rn
Yes because monkeys like you would be 3 hits, but don't worry, 90% of server are like that nowadays, burd as leader.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

Name yourself Burdette and wait for the server to die.
Without Burdette the server wouldnt even run anymore. Show some more respect kid. He is the reason the only thing in life u have is still there...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Without Burdette the server wouldnt even run anymore. Show some more respect kid. He is the reason the only thing in life u have is still there...
It would stay alive even without any update.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Ask yourself 2 questions: Is your suggestion asking to remove scripting(a 3rd party program, designed to give you advantage over other players), to stop def camp? Everyone and their dog is using it. It's like trying to stop a horde of children from eating candy.

Is the suggestion going to negatively affect the Archer class(directly or indirectly)?
If the answer is yes, don't bother wasting your and everyone else's time.

The playerbase and developers all favourite this stupid broken class that was never supposed to have any channeling.
Half of the replies will be: Archers are balanced. They are supposed to kill anything in 5 seconds or less and be able to tank damage better than half of the classes.

A quarter of the replies: Make an archer or make an EP to heal rather than damage people. Get a script program yourself.

The remaining quater will be: Get good on your class. It doesn't matter that I don't need to be good as an archer to be considered as a decent player, you need to put effort in.

Not crying or complaining. Just highlighting the sad reality of this server, and its amazing developers and "important" players. :) .
Dude I never used scrip before untill now u just gotta change and join the rest of us Rolf

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
It would stay alive even without any update.
Agatio said somewhere it was either to be closed or burdette to take over when he left...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nevorah

• HaZe
  • Breaking the system
  • Characters: HaZe
  • Faction: Tridents
restricting all gears in pk just because someone made a programm wich does give u a significant advantage over others seems drastic.

aside from using a somewhat near perfect situation to base this idea on  like 1v1/mass pk 
what would happen to smaller and unbalanced pk? not everybody has a ep on speeddial.

locking everything will prolly cause more problems as to  some classes can stay in defence and still pull average to good dmg 
before thinking of removing nearly a whole game feature it would be better just to nerf/boost some classes hp/rpdt-rmdt(<-are pretty much just extra def levels)first and see how it goes.

some classes get a huge boost from using def swap buth nothing is unkillable so it seems unneeded.

[/size][/color]
I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me

https://imgur.com/m316IDE