Epic Perfect World

Guide to posting nerf/buff threads

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
If Nimy doesn't die to 3 EAs while being full buffed in def with 2 EP and 1 mystic healing him, then that's fine.
Yeah but any one can not die with 2 eps and 1 mystic healing them while 3 ea's attacking them let alone a full aa as we can see some people survive in pk while whole team aa's.

But yes, orna blocking is dumb and would only cause problems in 1v1's, mass pk and cause imbalance in general.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Locking neck and belt wouldn't solve the problem. It would also get restricted from the other 11 classes that aren't causing problems, so they would die way too fast. I want to see the MG, SB, WF that will be able to survive more than 2 min in 1v1 or even pk then. Also again, people would lose their engraves, which have become much more rare than the stats people had during the last lock. And as Baq said, EAs will just camp def ornas 24/7 and I'm sure they'll still deal enough damage to make people complain about EA.
So, locking neck and belt just because EA is too tanky is a terrible solution and I definitely won't be doing it. A good solution would be something like reducing the amount of damage that def level and/or rpdt and rmdt reduces on EAs. I don't know if this is possible, I might look into it soon. Though I think the main problem is EA being too tanky only in full buffs with def, not selfbuffed, so I'm not sure if this is a good solution either.
Also I'm only focusing on EA instead of "DD" classes because I don't think any other class is actually being too tanky. If Nimy doesn't die to 3 EAs while being full buffed in def with 2 EP and 1 mystic healing him, then that's fine.
Is not about Ea's at all, those ppl pulling it randomly. I dont care losing my def ornament set which i have 2 parts with diffrent engraves. We need a voting pool who actually want this or who dont. I know its the waste of economy but locking everything expect wep gona its going to give a certain balance . Then just take a look at class that requires nerf/bost of certain att/deff. And badabim badaboom u will catch em there. If Pib wants this sacrifice who donated most in this game then why not? Sacrificing money over fun is a better idea than wasting it itself over nothing.
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2018, 04:26 pm by Ultra instinct

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Is not about Ea's at all, those ppl pulling it randomly. I dont care losing my def ornament set which i have 2 parts with diffrent engraves. We need a voting pool who actually want this or who dont. I know its the waste of economy but locking everything expect wep gona its going give a balance a bit. Then just take a look at class that requires nerf/bost of certain att/deff. And badabim badaboom u will catch em u there. If Pib wants this sacrifice who donated most in this game then why not? Sacrificing money over fun is a better idea than wasting it itself over nothing.
you are gay 

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Class restrict cube from ea.
DB's buff to be self buffed just.
Reduce the def of db and ea's by 5.

Could be a start.

На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Class restrict cube from ea.
DB's buff to be self buffed just.

Could be a start.
no, replacing stun over 1 more kd could be better idea than those u mentoined

Offline IceMan

• Characters: IceMan

Could be a start
DB take tons of dmg if you r near them.. -5def lvl would destroy class...

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
EAs after losing their buffs can be easily killed when AA'd if not fast to use resource or if the ep can't rebuff fast enough in that mean time LUL????? But of course if people are that bad and can't kill 'em.. :normal-50: :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Karen_SJet

• Characters: Karen_SJet
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
You could castrate DB to be only a Sage DB unique to this server,   and later, if it feels dumb, add +3,4 or 5 range attack in meters in his wep,  like in new neverfall content in pwi, there they get +10 ranged meters on a bunch of skills i think..  but not really sure about this, think about sage db, he  is more dmg and less cc, maybe its a balance?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
you guys need to understand that if brudutte lock all gears ,, it wont change anything.. do you know why ? cause people gonna legit camp def 24/7 to not get 1 shot,, 
and ea always been main mass pk class even in agatio era.. but it wasn't tanky as fck as now ,, if he full buff along with def gears he will take 4k hits from magic classes and give 10k easy hits 

in order to solve all this shit problems .. brudutte need to update all classes skills like in pwi .. yeah in pwi classes are balanced cause of fixed gears state as well new skills which match the gameplay
as long making new gears like r9 4th recast ,,, trust me men its really fun to play with .. you dont have to waste years to get end game engraves cause all classes has the same gear value and state ,, really much better balanced than the shit right now

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Also I'm only focusing on EA instead of "DD" classes because I don't think any other class is actually being too tanky.
Sins and dbs that use 6% rpdt on pants and 6% rpdt on boots  are pretty tanky too... especially for wrs :(
I think the amount of RPDT and RMDT u can get on r8 armors, should be changed, depending by the class.

EDIT:  Tbh, since u wont to lock neck, belt, and tome for arcane classes, u could at least lock them for the others classes, i mean for light and heavy classes
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2018, 06:00 pm by Warrior

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
you guys need to understand that if brudutte lock all gears ,, it wont change anything.. do you know why ? cause people gonna legit camp def 24/7 to not get 1 shot,,
It does change alot because if they choose def thay will not do the damage they do on full attack
Ppl used to say the same on gear lock with "ppl will keep the def sets anyway" but in the end everyone uses attack sets unless its playoffs or something.
Perfect world community shrinks not only because "huehueue 2005 game" it's because that gameplay has become too "easy"
Really 0 ppl attention to minimap or surroundings.I've 3 sparked a ton of ppl and most of them don't even move because its not even necessary all they have to do is ad->click 1 button to go in def if not already in it-> tank me with ease (i've been hittin venos 3-4k crits with 3spark)

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
It does change alot because if they choose def thay will not do the damage they do on full attack
Ppl used to say the same on gear lock with "ppl will keep the def sets anyway" but in the end everyone uses attack sets unless its playoffs or something.
Ye infact, i was thinking the same lol

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Locking neck and belt wouldn't solve the problem. It would also get restricted from the other 11 classes that aren't causing problems, so they would die way too fast. I want to see the MG, SB, WF that will be able to survive more than 2 min in 1v1 or even pk then. Also again, people would lose their engraves, which have become much more rare than the stats people had during the last lock. And as Baq said, EAs will just camp def ornas 24/7 and I'm sure they'll still deal enough damage to make people complain about EA.
So, locking neck and belt just because EA is too tanky is a terrible solution and I definitely won't be doing it. A good solution would be something like reducing the amount of damage that def level and/or rpdt and rmdt reduces on EAs. I don't know if this is possible, I might look into it soon. Though I think the main problem is EA being too tanky only in full buffs with def, not selfbuffed, so I'm not sure if this is a good solution either.
Also I'm only focusing on EA instead of "DD" classes because I don't think any other class is actually being too tanky. If Nimy doesn't die to 3 EAs while being full buffed in def with 2 EP and 1 mystic healing him, then that's fine.
selfbuffed is fine never saw a 1o1 ea vs ea last for 1h, also any ea can get hiero even in def lol...

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
I don't know what death screen means

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
(i've been hittin venos 3-4k crits with 3spark)
Try to use black voodoo. You are welcome.  :pig-23: