Epic Perfect World

Guide to posting nerf/buff threads

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Ask yourself 2 questions: Is your suggestion asking to remove scripting(a 3rd party program, designed to give you advantage over other players), to stop def camp? Everyone and their dog is using it. It's like trying to stop a horde of children from eating candy.

Is the suggestion going to negatively affect the Archer class(directly or indirectly)?
If the answer is yes, don't bother wasting your and everyone else's time.

The playerbase and developers all favourite this stupid broken class that was never supposed to have any channeling.
Half of the replies will be: Archers are balanced. They are supposed to kill anything in 5 seconds or less and be able to tank damage better than half of the classes.

A quarter of the replies: Make an archer or make an EP to heal rather than damage people. Get a script program yourself.

The remaining quater will be: Get good on your class. It doesn't matter that I don't need to be good as an archer to be considered as a decent player, you need to put effort in.

Not crying or complaining. Just highlighting the sad reality of this server, and its amazing developers and "important" players. :) .
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2018, 02:51 am by Nea
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
"I hate script" and "I die too quick" in the same post, I wonder if there's a connection :thinking:

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
xddddd get good bro learn your class xd lol xd

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
I honestly do not think EA is this distortedly advantaged, which again leads me to think there might be something fundamentally wrong in the way you approach the class to begin with

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
lul same xdddd

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
nerf me i am too good :police:

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
"I hate script" and "I die too quick" in the same post, I wonder if there's a connection :thinking:
Lmao where in that post did I say I die too quick? I didn't cos I don't. Without using script.
From your response, you might as well integrate scripting into the game, like with SkillSender.
I wonder if there is a connection between the favourite class of the developer and the most picked class for PK.
Actually, it would be nice to obtain data, like how many people and which class are logged during mass PKs like 30v30+. I wonder what that would reveal. :thinking:
Not like there's much point of this argument tho, its your server and your rules. You can make archers as OP as you like and everyone can leave if they don't like it.
But you might be reasonable developer and I still have some hope something good will happen.
/
/
Look, everyone replying also happens to have a big ego and spam worldchat :) 
Shortcut to fame: controversy.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Ea is most popular class for mass pk in any version and balance so what
And it's not because of their mythical ultra survivability or damage

Last Edit: Jan 08, 2018, 06:22 am by sayonarabye

Offline Vini

• Elven Archer
  • Talent is something you make bloom
  • Faction: Artifex #1
Most common thing I see in between all those nerf/suggestion/buff threads, is that some people even got a point behind what they are trying to ask for or point out.

Imo, almost each one of you who makes those threads, lack the game knowledge or probably just don't care enough to base your post and writte arguments with valid outputs or pointing out your suggestions with how, why and what for this and that should happen to x class etc....

Which is pretty much the reason I imagine these threads always gets trolled by members and not taken seriously by Staff.

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
Ur funny , not even a decent player just a hacker who got exposed for it . Sad bruh even had full set againts fire dmg . U think this guy willhelp ypu guys do any important buffs /nerfs all he will do is nerf other classes and buff eas . I wqnt a small bufff for sins but it doesnt metter for him cuz it wont change anything .. nice logic too scared to do anything

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
Lmao where in that post did I say I die too quick? I didn't cos I don't. Without using script.
From your response, you might as well integrate scripting into the game, like with SkillSender.
I wonder if there is a connection between the favourite class of the developer and the most picked class for PK.
Actually, it would be nice to obtain data, like how many people and which class are logged during mass PKs like 30v30+. I wonder what that would reveal. :thinking:
Not like there's much point of this argument tho, its your server and your rules. You can make archers as OP as you like and everyone can leave if they don't like it.
But you might be reasonable developer and I still have some hope something good will happen.
/
/
Look, everyone replying also happens to have a big ego and spam worldchat :)
Shortcut to fame: controversy.
Iam a sin pking vs 60archers 3eps and 6venos , dont see much wizards everyone went ea

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
And when ppl saying 1vs1 will be impossible or ppl get hierod by every hit is funny.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!