Epic Perfect World

i have a very Bad issue :/

Offline •●Λятнιe●•

• Flippy's Endless Lover♥
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Characters: •●Λятнιe●•
  • Faction: О∫кĢіцеп
Hello, i just bought 2 Identity Stones, one for my SK who was named Arthie and other for my EP named Arthy_. My plan was to change the name of my SK to Clavicle so i did it because i want my EP to be named Arthie (which is my nickname IRL) and my EP is my main and that's why i want it. so once i changed the name on SK to Clavicle i went to ep to get the name that my SK had (Arthie) and it says it's being used. Please i really want to make my EP named as me since my EP is my main  :'(

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
You can't use a  name that was renamed, toon has to be deleted if u want to use that name 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
You can't use a  name that was renamed, toon has to be deleted if u want to use that name
Think if the person just hasn't logged in a long time burdette can help out 🤔 
Not sure

mojo

You can't use a  name that was renamed, toon has to be deleted if u want to use that name
That won't help too
It was possible to ask dev to delete your previous name from base, use helpdesk anyway

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
That won't help too
It was possible to ask dev to delete your previous name from base, use helpdesk anyway
The actual name needs to be deleted on the by Burdette if they want to use it again.

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hey, it's not possible to get a name that's been changed using an ID stone back, the name is lost forever

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
Hey, it's not possible to get a name that's been changed using an ID stone back, the name is lost forever
From personal experience I know this is not true. Please ask Burdette before you give advice that is wrong. I think it is important because you are a GM.
Last Edit: Jan 05, 2018, 09:05 am by Slinky☆Shuga

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
From personal experience I know this is not true. Please ask Burdette before you give advice that is wrong. I think it is important because you are a GM.
If you're thinking about the database wipe that happened sometime in early January of 2017 yes you could get the old names that we're changed with an ID stone back then
Unless another database wipe happens, which is highly unlikely, the names that have been changed with an ID stone since then are lost forever and can not be recovered

Thank you for your concern

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
If you're thinking about the database wipe that happened sometime in early January of 2017 yes you could get the old names that we're changed with an ID stone back then
Unless another database wipe happens, which is highly unlikely, the names that have been changed with an ID stone since then are lost forever and can not be recovered

Thank you for your concern
No I am not talking about the database dump.
With all due respect please check your information with Burdette before you give misinformation.
Thank you.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Please get your facts straight gm before you speak xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Please get your facts straight gm before you speak xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
++++ ye

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
??? 8) :P :D :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
With all due respect please check your information with Burdette before you give misinformation.
Thank you.
Everything Mana mentioned checks out
As soon as you change a name with ID stone it gets encrypted on the ID of character (which never changes)
Only way to get that name back is to clean the ''database'' which only happend in 2017 January and will not happen again because it is risky
There's no alternate method of recovering a name once changed with ID stone.

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
Everything Mana mentioned checks out
As soon as you change a name with ID stone it gets encrypted on the ID of character (which never changes)
Only way to get that name back is to clean the ''database'' which only happend in 2017 January and will not happen again because it is risky
There's no alternate method of recovering a name once changed with ID stone.
OMG you guys are killing me.
Just check with Burdette.
I know because he did it for me on Shuga.  It was not part of any database dump. 
Maybe it is not done as norm but it was done.

Offline yep

Thank you.
With all the respect. Do the proper research, before accusing GM of misinformation.
Thank you.