Epic Perfect World

Lost memories.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Hi there,
everyone used to enjoy PW. The old servers were nice and balanced. The community was more friendly.
But each year tha game has become worse. New classes have ruined the balance, new skills have killed the challenge.
This server is as good as it can be but still, so little fun here. So much hate, flaming, backstabbing, spamming.
I am convinced that each hour each of us spends here, slowly ruins our real lives:)
People will never change their attituded, this game will never be fun!

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
what is the purpose of this thread?

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
sorry you feel that way.

i on the other hand, love the server :) .. been here for over a year now, tried other servers for a week or two in the middle, but always came back here, cause none of them could compare to this, and a game like this there's countless  options and opportunities for enjoyment...  it caters for w/e you desire.. soo find what you enjoy and make fun of what you got :/ ..  and there's always gonna be flaming, backstabbing and what not, whether it be here, or in rl.

as for ruining our real lives... that all depends on you o.o ..  if you can't control your gaming addiction then bleh..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

vlntbty

:tiger-12: 

You seem sad. *hugs*

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Over the last few months I have been dealing with so much nicer ppl. The winter was long, no choice but staying at home:)
Sorry to  say this, but pw is for loosers...community is awful comparted to other communities. 0 honesty here, 0 respect and 0 joy. I am actually happy that i have realized this.
You can not learn anything here, you can only become a lazy, unhappy person.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
did your woman leave you ?
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Resolve

did your woman leave you ?

XD +1

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
*searching for a purpose to this thread since it's under general discussion*  :tiger-16:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline silientkill

there is no  purpose  here in this thread

dorothyerika

Over the last few months I have been dealing with so much nicer ppl. The winter was long, no choice but staying at home:)
Sorry to  say this, but pw is for loosers...community is awful comparted to other communities. 0 honesty here, 0 respect and 0 joy. I am actually happy that i have realized this.

If your saying PW is for losers why do you play it in the first place?Anywho,theres is no purpose for this idiotic thread.Also,I have 100 Honesty,100 Respect,and 10000000000000000 Joy.So,dont put words into my mouth : |
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2013, 11:07 pm by ♥Teardrops♥

Offline silientkill

most people who qq about games and stupid stuff have no life

Offline Resolve

ill go with shinigami's theory his woman left him

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Hi there,
everyone used to enjoy PW. The old servers were nice and balanced. The community was more friendly.
But each year tha game has become worse. New classes have ruined the balance, new skills have killed the challenge.
This server is as good as it can be but still, so little fun here. So much hate, flaming, backstabbing, spamming.
I am convinced that each hour each of us spends here, slowly ruins our real lives:)
People will never change their attituded, this game will never be fun!

Get out if you don't want to be a loser.
You won't be missed with your attitude and view on things.
Oh you say PW's community is awful? Go and try WoW.
Or CS. Such things. Or if you want to be really cutesy, try MLP.
You find shitty people everywhere.
And if you're dumb and blind enough to let the shitty people block your view, then that's your own ***ing fault.
And no I'm not saying this because hoooly shit I'm part of this seemingly horrendous community!
I'm saying this because that happens to be my independant opinion on you and what you've been saying here.
Go play single-player games. (:

vlntbty

Do not judge everyone because of a few, simple minded assholes.