Epic Perfect World

Sin Vs Duskblade

Offline Elven123

• Beginner
Hello guys, 
I play sin because i like this type of jobs on this private server. I cant seem to figure out how to deal with Duskblade. 
I use a full STR Genie because i want more extra debuff from tangling mire. Should i change  my genie to support version to deal with this?
1. I play a DPH sin
2. I hate duskblade.
3. I have no idea how to deal with that said class
Maybe you guys can give tips to help me out it will help me a lot. 
P.S 
I use furies a lot to block some of their combos and use Sutra Orb(immunity 5 Sec) and absolute domain sometime i use expels and adrenalie surge(Counters Sleep). 
I am noob to when playing SIN. Haha . Your tips are greatly appreciated

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
No linear way to counter db besides trying to stick to them the most you can before your tidal runs out
DB just kites way too much and has too many escapes vs sin. 
Immobalize(Tackling) is your best friend vs DBs if you manage to get it on them though. 

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Shiiiieeeet, sins are dbs worst nightmare ft tidal. Use a vit genie. Dbs are most likely gonna try one lock per attempt before running away. Force them to burn their genie. The real outplays and fight starts after your tidal runs out and its all about how you manage your genie after that. However dont be a cheapskate and save faith/ad, if you even feel like you need to use it, go for it. 

After that 45 seconds, they're most likely gonna go for the sleep>destiny hunter> annular eclipse (increases cd of next two skills you cast including genie)> dragon trap. What i like to do is faith (rather than fortify) then knife throw or single spark (if its a good db with fast reaction its gonna use dissarm immediately since it goes through faith). After faith and knife throw/single spark, the eclipse debuff should run out and you have the opportunity to reset the fight or go for kill (most likely if you get a stun on them, the db is gonna faith/ad/sutra to continue their combo. It all depends on the player). 

Just gotta remember if your tidal holds up (maybe 1 in 3 debuffs will go through the tidal), the db should always be on the back foot. Imo play aggressive, its what works for me but it all depends on situation and outplays. 

Most important thing is to make sure you dont use tidal when they proc annular eclipse on you (look up the skill if you need to), thats one sure way to get ***ed and end up on the backfoot.

Offline Mamo

• Old Player
Pm my db aka Prime 
I give u notes  :-X

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Ask Conformist / Vzr

Best DB/Sin on server respectively, if anyone dares to challenge them or this claim I welcome you as my opponent 

xd

Offline Elven123

• Beginner
Thx for your inputs guys. I play lots of private server of PW mostly on SEA server. In SEA private servers that i play they got a G17 weapons. That is soo op because one G17 weapons can have 2 options of effect. 
And that is (God Of Frenzy & Spirit Blackhole) also a defensive effect Dimlight Figure. 
I dont know if i can afford it at this servers lol.
Soo this makes pvp way diverse and Dimlight Figure effect makes you untargetable for 5 secs. 
That makes combo chain harder if the effects procs, also very challenging. A Db with dimlight is soo annoyinf

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
Thx for your inputs guys. I play lots of private server of PW mostly on SEA server. In SEA private servers that i play they got a G17 weapons. That is soo op because one G17 weapons can have 2 options of effect.
And that is (God Of Frenzy & Spirit Blackhole) also a defensive effect Dimlight Figure.
I dont know if i can afford it at this servers lol.
Soo this makes pvp way diverse and Dimlight Figure effect makes you untargetable for 5 secs.
That makes combo chain harder if the effects procs, also very challenging. A Db with dimlight is soo annoyinf
Shit i been retired for too long, when did epw get that shit. Far as i know only skills worth getting on a db saber is gof + atk levels or gof + int (besides a def weap). Same goes for sin.
Idk what a dimlight is but only untargettable skill dbs have is an actual class skill (umbral), not a weapon perk. Could be wrong as i dont play anymore.

Offline DoYouEven

• Blue Sin = Win
  • Characters: DoYouEven
  • Faction: Ascended
Make a aps sin with gof use strength genie with occult and mire and hope for the best. If you fail stealth and run like fck to China. If you meet a duskblade who knows how to play his class ur ***ed regardless lol stick to stealth bombing duskblades much more fun.

Offline bulldogld

• Characters: ZULU
I Think everybody has problems with Db 
YKS

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
If you really wanna go against DBs make one and see how it skills works understand them and play against them more (Practice)
Believe me, you will find out that 90 % of the DBs are actually sucks xD
there is only few who can play it because it isn't an easy class to master
and as sin there is a high chance you can win.
gl

Offline bulldogld

• Characters: ZULU
Best way to beat a class is to make one and study all skills for your self .. it improves your timing and knowing of the class
YKS