Epic Perfect World

Poll

Yes, No, Maybe....?

I would share everything with my spouse! ...maybe >.> <.<...
I don't trust my spouse. -.- lol jk, it's not doable.
GIVE US MOAR ACTIONS! :,( Pwease...?
I'm cool with just hugs & kisses, who cares.
FLINSTONES Car Mount! xD

Married Couples Share Inv, Coins, etc. && More Interactive Options

vlntbty

The majority of people who marry on here have known his/her spouse for like 10 minutes cause they Word Chatted for a husband/wife and spent those 10 minutes discussing how to actually GET married cause neither one are sure how. I would never trust anyone else with my inventory, coins, etc. I work hard for my things and not going to let someone else steal my stuff just cause my name is over their head. lol

All that being said though, maybe an extra quest that gives EC or a cool attack/defense buff would be kinda cool.

Offline Akuko

You already get a diamond ring that gives +6atk levels I believe, you want more atk levels now?

Do you? not sure i did lol

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Spouse 'Stash'?

I personally feel like the marriage is just for the title
with where it's at right now, not really emphasized.

Married couples should have the 'option' to share inventory, bank, etc.
Able to edit level of trust (access) for the spouse. XD

Example:
"Share with spouse:"
Yes/No - Bank
Yes/No - Gold
Yes/No - Coins
Yes/No - Inventory
Looks into the future and sees wc drama as soon as the divorce is final.. ;D 

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
You already get a diamond ring that gives +6atk levels I believe, you want more atk levels now?

6 atk lvls and 6 def lvls too be accurate, and why should we share bank , gold and other stuff with spouces that would be a scam waiting for happening , if u want to share stuff with your spouse share ur acc cus it will end the same way.

Offline MultiStatic

When i got married i hadnt gotten the ring, so bam, dont get pissy because i didnt know. :p
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
No.

While I'm not a "random marryer" (all of my married chars are married to my rl husband's chars), it's not needed, and furthermore, half the server is married for materialistic purposes anyways.  This isn't to say that you may never meet/marry the one who marry here in rl (My hubby and I met on PWI, so it's POSSIBLE), but let's keep our shit separate.

It's not smart to consolidate everything in a marriage after all (that's why some couples have their own bank account along with a joint :P).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
i think this is a cool idea especially the actions part of it

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
When did I get pissy? I only stated that it is possible to get it.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
When i got married i hadnt gotten the ring, so bam, dont get pissy because i didnt know. :p

When did I get pissy? I only stated that it is possible to get it.

When you have the ceremony, and complete it, both players get a diamond ring that increases their attack and defense levels.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Sirana

I suppose the ring is worth marrying someone for. Give the added Attack Level etc. Otherwise I can't see myself marrying anyone ingame unless I have known them for awhile. Otherwise marriage on a game is regarded as a joke .. well in my eyes.

dorothyerika

TBH I know alot of my friends who married other players they knew really well.But yet,they somehow  just get their hard-worked stuff taken away because their "mate" needed it.When they get it,its just a divorce,with a thank-you to the item you gave them.All-In-All,I now dont like the sharing but the extra actions and the car sounds awesome!(P.S. Sorry if it didnt make sense or I spelled something wrong,English isnt my first language o.o')

Offline thatguy

The marriage system in PW was made to be just that, a title.  The only benefit it gives you is the marriage quests that's really about it.  I personally do not care for making the marriage system "better" and I'm pretty sure EPW cannot add it but then again I don't know if it can be modified to add updates to the game that is updated regularly by the original game handler which is where these updates come from other than adding new mounts and flight which really isn't that hard (probably.)  Also to those who share their account info with their "spouse" whatever happens to their stuff and/or account is 100% their problem and their fault.  EPW staff don't just say, "Never share your account info." for fun they do it so you won't get your stuff stolen and then whine about it.  I find this idea stupid and useless honestly if you care SO MUCH about a GAME wife then go outside, go to your girlfriend, and do what you are suggesting on a GAME ijs.  Also giving share to your spouse of your inventory, bank, and gold is a BAD idea since stealing your stuff would be even easier instead of trying to get your info ijs so yeah hope they don't like add that...

Offline Thea

I think it's funny how everyone's treating it like it automatically happens when you get married.
The first word I emphasized was 'optional'. For those that would like to have that option
and actually trust the person they're married to. And also why I said you'd be able to edit
your trust (access to things).
And it isn't necessarily for them to have access to each other's personal things.
It could be a completely separate Inv, Bank, Coin that is specifically
shared between your spouse but your spouse can only be limited to
what you actually have in these separate slots.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I understand what you're getting at here, but honestly imo in the long shot, it's a not that it's a bad idea, it's just it's not a great idea to be spending time on trying to do when there's more important things to be done. Pretty much what most people were saying against it also i agree with most of the points, not all.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
Oly crap Thumbs up missy I had those kind of ideas too but i had no time to write them all down but at least someone has the same Sense of view :D god i hope admin will try his best to make it come true man that would be so freaking awesome xD

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin