Epic Perfect World

Thoughts about def swap

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I've been pking without any def part and i think it's fine and it would be more fun if ppl die little faster. It's playable atm, but not so fun for me.
Idk why some say it's unplayable (mostly i mean EAs).
I agree to pk without any def part
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
i think most ppl agree with the thread tbh 

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
bruh db cant kill vit ep solo
I can ;) Its honestly really easy

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 to Lock all except wep, seekers gon get sadded but itll still be fun..........oh ye dbs/sins will roll people harder in 1 v 1s / rpk if you cant switch to pdef ornas on time, but theyll be just as easy with the AA.

Altho if you wanna completly lock wep, burd can edit bm skills and remove wep req, altho this would mean bye aps barbs (who wanna just camp claw/sword and stay unable to cast any skill :DDD)/dph to aps sins/seekers.......
And Totally Removing def wep just for LA/DD classes would mean BMs and barbs will dominate 1 v 1s since theyd proly still have their def weps, not to mention "support" venos and EPs will start becoming op in 1 v 1s too.

JUST REMOVE DEF LVLS FROM R8 ....ADD DEF LVLS to lvl 145 wep (first stat as def lvl and 3xusless stat than can have def lvl if rolled enough) and give them VIT REQUIREMENT so any class can tank and be useless in 1 v 1 and retain full tank in masspk 

plus no , just having def wep on doesnt make you super tanky unless you switch cube + belt chock full of vitstones + tome and scream at your pocketepedate to spam heals.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
People like to annoy ep's gameplay man, hate to see people die in pt, imagine not being able to switch def, come retarded air pt, 3 spark +IG and AA someone 24/7, how's that gonna work? ^-^

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Lmfaooo I think Burtthead just wanna def shtts out becuse get kills from Air easy rofl 
So i wanna see how many CC classes gona be left on server rofl 
I m sure PvP wont happened on server then 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
It was way more fun without the def camp but if it was to be locked 80% of remaining players would realize how bad they are without it and quit

Offline Edu

• Forum Veteran
To describe how I truly feel about this idea we must venture back to about 1982. I was a young rookie on the police force. back then things seemed wonderful, yet I can still recall the overlooking shadow that I perceived to be cast over me at all times. I realised that my jobs weren't quite what they should've been. after about 3 years in the force I was still getting the parking fee jobs, which at first I was excited to do, but by that time I knew I could achieve better. perhaps something sinister was happening. by chance, the same evening that I started to ask the question, I accidentally stayed in the office a little longer than i should've. my life had forever changed after that. there was a room I had never ventured in before that contained certain evil. In it the others in the force had a woman, bound to a chair with white tiles surrounding the room. they were doing unspeakable torturing,  of the mind, soul and body. that is when I knew that my life was a joke and a hoax. I killed everyone in that room. With no slight mercy. of course nobody conducted a search  as it was the POLICE THEMSELVES breaking the law. so I got away freely while they said it was a freak lawnmower accident.

the only thing I couldn't understand was, why. why would they do that.

Only in that day that I learned why would you put someone through such torture. The greed, the lust, gluttony, sloth, envy, wrath and pride. I have been cleansing the impurities of mankind ever since, with no mercy.

Yes Mongol I agree , +1 to removing Def swap
EXATAMENTE AMIGO PORRA PORRA BIRL

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Funny... and ppl that have x4 def weap? Useless x4 def weap on my bag?  ;D

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Funny... and ppl that have x4 def weap? Useless x4 def weap on my bag?  ;D
They can pk in def also. But switching in battle between att and def is sad.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Teletubbie

• Hayat Şarkısı
  • Characters: Teletubbie

agree

Offline NeHo

• Isn't homo if just tip
  • Characters: NeHo / Ammar
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
And ppl that have x4 atk and x4 atk def? they will have to choose? u didnt think about other situations and how many ppl will be harmed ^^ 

Bm with one weapon will be soo funny ;D ;D

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
And ppl that have x4 atk and x4 atk def? they will have to choose? u didnt think about other situations and how many ppl will be harmed ^^

Bm with one weapon will be soo funny ;D ;D

he is talking about def / atk weps.

just as in pw ne--- they had def weps / atk weps seperated wich means they had to go full vit before equiping defensive wepeons
if u went strngth / dex u wwhere able to swap all the weps from atk stats ofc. 

not needed for 1 wep bm :)

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
i agree with locking everything, but weps need to be switched on combat, or WR class will be 100% fcked lmae