Epic Perfect World

Thoughts about def swap

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I've been pking without any def part and i think it's fine and it would be more fun if ppl die little faster. It's playable atm, but not so fun for me.
Idk why some say it's unplayable (mostly i mean EAs).
cause they dont know how to play their classes and are scared to die...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Jsmooth

so much def camping now and boring as hell. and yes ^ mofos so damn scared to actually fight and heaven forbid they die. :rolleyes: def camp run def camp run boring!

Offline Correct

• Leader of Camels
  • Faction: HangOver

To describe how I truly feel about this idea we must venture back to about 1982. I was a young rookie on the police force. back then things seemed wonderful, yet I can still recall the overlooking shadow that I perceived to be cast over me at all times. I realised that my jobs weren't quite what they should've been. after about 3 years in the force I was still getting the parking fee jobs, which at first I was excited to do, but by that time I knew I could achieve better. perhaps something sinister was happening. by chance, the same evening that I started to ask the question, I accidentally stayed in the office a little longer than i should've. my life had forever changed after that. there was a room I had never ventured in before that contained certain evil. In it the others in the force had a woman, bound to a chair with white tiles surrounding the room. they were doing unspeakable torturing,  of the mind, soul and body. that is when I knew that my life was a joke and a hoax. I killed everyone in that room. With no slight mercy. of course nobody conducted a search  as it was the POLICE THEMSELVES breaking the law. so I got away freely while they said it was a freak lawnmower accident.

the only thing I couldn't understand was, why. why would they do that.

Only in that day that I learned why would you put someone through such torture. The greed, the lust, gluttony, sloth, envy, wrath and pride. I have been cleansing the impurities of mankind ever since, with no mercy.

Yes Mongol I agree , +1 to removing Def swap
Brutally murder all enemy, showing no slight mercy, stab their dead bodies 63 times with a broken spoon then finger their dead bodies with dead elephant fingernails, after done burn all bodies to hide evidence then ditch burnt bodies near the favela at BANDIDO KKKKKKK, no mercy.

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
To describe how I truly feel about this idea we must venture back to about 1982. I was a young rookie on the police force. back then things seemed wonderful, yet I can still recall the overlooking shadow that I perceived to be cast over me at all times. I realised that my jobs weren't quite what they should've been. after about 3 years in the force I was still getting the parking fee jobs, which at first I was excited to do, but by that time I knew I could achieve better. perhaps something sinister was happening. by chance, the same evening that I started to ask the question, I accidentally stayed in the office a little longer than i should've. my life had forever changed after that. there was a room I had never ventured in before that contained certain evil. In it the others in the force had a woman, bound to a chair with white tiles surrounding the room. they were doing unspeakable torturing,  of the mind, soul and body. that is when I knew that my life was a joke and a hoax. I killed everyone in that room. With no slight mercy. of course nobody conducted a search  as it was the POLICE THEMSELVES breaking the law. so I got away freely while they said it was a freak lawnmower accident.

Only in that day that I learned why would you put someone through such torture. The greed, the lust, gluttony, sloth, envy, wrath and pride. I have been cleansing the impurities of mankind ever since, with no mercy.

EXATAMENTE AMIGO KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

i actually cried alot while reading this, oh my god  :'( :'( :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :pig-14: :pig-14: :pig-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :monkey-14: :monkey-14:

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

i give u 1 liter camel milk FOR FREE
Last Edit: Dec 17, 2017, 05:07 pm by Meric

Offline SPERMDONOR

• TAKE CASH, GRASS, OR ASS
  • LMFAO EASY DONKEY SPERM
  • Characters: LMFAOO 5-0
  • Faction: LMFAO EASY 1v80

I understand, my sweet loving child, for you are indeed Correct. I have had several encounters that I personally believe are relevant to the topic we speak of. 
I shall tell you the story of my dear child John.
Back in the year 1803, my dear boy John was 30 years old and married to his wife Martha, and a couple of years later, they had children; John and Martha, they were twins. I know the names are ridiculous, but I personally recommended them, as I knew that one day I would lose my dear John and Martha and I would need a reminder that they existed, and as I see it, that is a perfect reminder. Anyways, 10 years later, in the year of 1805, the twins grew up and started school, and in the third day of school, in the year 1807, my beautiful John returned home angry and in pain, and that is when I discovered that he was being bullied by Jack. Oh boy. I started by meeting with Jack's parents, apparently his dad's name was John, and as it appears, the child reflected his hate towards his father on my beautiful John, by bullying him for having the same name, and that was the moment when I realized that I should stop that madness. I started by going to Jack's house, his mom Victoria opened the door and let me in, I asked to meet her husband John, and the first thing I did was stick my spoon in his throat and punch his wife. A violent approach but a necessary one. I thought that if young Jack did not like John, then I should free him of one, so he could forgive my John and accept him for who he is. 
On that day, I first discovered how it felt to take a life. I remember the look on his face, when the light went out behind his eyes. Such a sudden change.... almost imperceptible, between life and death. And I felt ashamed, for I had stolen from that man the most precious gift of all - life. But I also felt something else - pride. Because I had taken up arms against someone who sought to do ill against my family, and I realized what I had done was necessary. You see I have replaced John, with another. I gave the old John death, so that my young John could have a life. And that is what I exist to do. I replace evil, with death. And I have killed several thousand more John's since then, and the world is better for it.
Father is merciful and just, and he shall agree to your terms, young man with a butt for a head.
+ 1 from Father.
LMFAO BEAT EVERYONE 5-0 IN 1V1 LMFAOOO ONLY WAY I LOSE IS IF VOLCANIC TORNADO STORM HITS MY ROUTER AND I STILL WIN 5-0 LMFAO NO CHALLENGE

LMFAO 1 SHOT EVERY SPERM ON THIS SERVER

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
and yea learn to play noob need no script xD
scripting faget
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran

Offline CoIlapse

• Spartans
  • Characters: ZipZaP/Collapse
  • Faction: CardinaLs
How can we react to the surrounding if we got 3fps inmass pk??

Offline 𝓜𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷

• 𝓜𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵 ♥
  • Characters: Maven
  • Faction: Vehement★
interesting why do people that don't even play anymore care about the game  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
:normal-2:
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
                                                                                                                               𝓜𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵 ♥ 𝓜𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
if you remove def camp at all
people will just remain in def gears 24/7 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
if you remove def camp at all
people will just remain in def gears 24/7
everything but weps is ok

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran