Epic Perfect World

Thoughts about def swap

Lock all gear in battle except weapon.  :police: yep

Offline yep

Lock all gear in battle except weapon.  :police: yep
80% of "def swap" is just the weapon actually, so it wouldn't change much.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
interesting why do people that don't even play anymore care about the game  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Hi

I'm just curious about how many people here would like to see mass pk without def swapping? Mass pk where classes that deal high damage are dying fast(er) when they get AA'd.

And no, it's far from being hierod by every hit, because in mass pk you need to pay attention what's going on around you and see attacks coming + you are not pking alone, you have support classes and CC.. Some of you might remember times when anyone barely swapped any def item in battle, for me it was fun as fck.

I've been pking without any def part like whole time and i've been doing good enough with just support i get from EP. But def swap + EP support is just way too much to fight against. Of course it depends what classes you take as DD, but for me MGs and EAs should die faster to AA, makes game more fun.

So main question is would you rather see DDs dealing lots of damage + tanking long (with support + def swap) or DDs dealing lots of damage but dying fairly fast to AA with just EP support.

It's not a suggestion or anything, i just wanna see thoughts.
The game was way better back then you're right, and when no one camped 20 pieces , people would be forced to be more aware of what surrounds them.
Team play was also a bigger factor then it is now.
However like Teru also said, balance is too fked up now , so i feel like it wouldn't matter as much probably. More things would need to be implemented aswell. But overall +1 the idea is decent
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
ofc without def camp is more fun ,,, at least u can solo someone even if ep healing him/her
funny thing if a def camper fight attack gears player .. def will win easy 

Offline Catty

• Meow
  • Characters: xMiau
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Lol def swap in 2k17  :police:  killing all the fun and making other players lose interest in this game

Offline LOGAN PAUL

Played in all times with or without and honestly i dont really see that huge of a difference, people still die quickly some dont it may not be because of script and shit people just got better at the game after so long and everyone survives better i dont really think its mainly because of def gear.
Epw without def gear would be absolute even more of a luck shit show with 0 skill required; Take a look at it from a competetive perspective at the moment: 1 Def gear: (def gear doesnt even really save u in pk that much, if u get stunned ull die unless u pill, genie or have a good ep to save u anyway) you die if you *** up with genie/pill or if you get outplayed by an enemy squad with a nice purge and instant aa.
2 No def gear: MG -12 wrist 4x atk wep like most mgs have crit? u are dead, Psy crits u are dead, Archer gets a good combo u are dead, those are only few examples that have 0 counter that u can easily die and im not counting 3 sparks and other powerups lol. Idk but for me it feels really shitty to die to something that has 0 counterplay no matter how good i am(thats the main reason me and marko started to macro(we are first ones who started doing it)).
I dont care u guys may say too serious or something but everyone knows the feeling when u die to bs in any game lul
If you ask me when u could switch entire sets it was the best time because there was almost 0 luck involved and pure skill.
Ive played other servers where it was absolute pain in the ass to kill even a biggest unknown while me being unkillable (other server, Storm few years back), epw is way too unbalanced towards some classes to pk without any def gear. And also if u removed 25def as main stat from rank 8 weapons youd have to add defensive charms into game i think which i am not rly fan of. 
You can go back and watch old PvP and TW videos and compare them to new players die the same and in it takes same amount of time to kill them unless they are pt leader obviously.

Offline Optimism

Could just lower or raise def/atk bonus for respective CC/DD/support classes on r8 + dragon gear maybe. Done it before.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Apart from DB's balance is literally fine as it is right now. Removing def swap (which has already been nerfed once) would completely fck up the balance now due to the gear people have, skillsender, new classes etc.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
It's a touchy issue. 
Alot of things have to be thought of before just removing an entire feature from the game. 
Doing 3k to an EA with 50k hp is really annoying though. Gives them wayyyy too much time to react. 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's a touchy issue.
Alot of things have to be thought of before just removing an entire feature from the game.
Doing 3k to an EA with 50k hp is really annoying though. Gives them wayyyy too much time to react.
festive name 3 op 5 me
OT: idrc never have any major issues when comes to current script

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
festive name 3 op 5 me
OT: idrc never have any major issues when comes to current script
Christmas time bro 
What u gettting me??? 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Lock all gear in battle except weapon.  :police: yep
++ 

Also, the fact that u need to open another program to script, togheter with the game, is stupid as fck rofl