Epic Perfect World

SB defense

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
You're playing a squishy glass cannon class, what do you expect? Also, you won't get a defense buff because of FR, this game is PvP balanced
"SB is a squishy glass cannon. Everything is balanced well.
Oh archers? No, we're squishy as well. We're just really good players."
Or maybe you're just a cannon that isn't squishy at all, which is why everyone and their dog plays it. 
Then everyone cries in unison when someone actually tries to actually balance stuff.
This serv is just like an online kindergarden, except children have more say in things than adults do. Cancer.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline 𝓔𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓲

• ➵💙🎧🎮♛💕💜
  • 💛ʜɪs ᴏɴʟʏ💛
  • Characters: ᴛᴇғ sᴇɴᴛɪᴇɴ
  • Faction: 7Deadly罪
nerf the op dmgs then, then boost some of its def.
.ωḁηḍḁ ⓗⓐⓣⓔⓢ ẙọụ.

✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓉𝒶2  ✦ 𝑅𝒪𝒮 ✦ 𝒫𝒰𝐵𝒢 ✦ 𝒢𝒜2 ✦ 𝐸𝒫𝒲 ✦
𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2𝓴12:𝓔𝓟: ᴋᴇɪғᴀᴢʟɪ ᴛᴇғ
𝓓𝓑: sᴇɴᴛɪᴇɴ   𝓢𝓫: ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟᴇ
𝓦𝓲𝔃: ɪᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ  𝓟𝓼𝔂: ʙᴀɪᴢᴇ
🔪𝒢𝑒𝓃 𝑀𝓎 #1 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎, 𝑔𝓉𝒻𝑜.🔪
ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴏᴄ sɪɴᴄᴇ 𝟸ᴋ𝟷𝟹

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
sb is shyt now compared what it was before buff it a little bit 

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
boost SB pdef , is rlly sht atm

Offline 🎵Nesa🐾

• ∞ HO blob ∞
  • Characters: Nesa
  • Faction: Hang✰Over
Or maybe you're just a cannon that isn't squishy at all, which is why everyone and their dog plays it.
Then everyone cries in unison when someone actually tries to actually balance stuff.
This serv is just like an online kindergarden, except children have more say in things than adults do. Cancer.
duh. triggered  :normal-2:

Offline Optimism

You the only nig who brought up EAs. A Good SB can outplay a good EA.
So what was your point again? Must not have been able to roll -9 gears...  :))
Nothing is ever balanced in PW and the real cancer here is DBs but I ain't no snitch.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
You the only nig who brought up EAs. A Good SB can outplay a good EA.
So what was your point again? Must not have been able to roll -9 gears...  :))
Nothing is ever balanced in PW and the real cancer here is DBs but I ain't no snitch.
Hm, I guess I'm the only nig that thinks about the whole picture then. If you reduce the damage from archers, you don't need to buff SBs.
Keep in mind that good archers could defeat good SBs before the stupid nerf they've added for SBs last patch. Bad ones couldn't but now they can.
Don't get me wrong tho, I played on a server where SB was properly underpowered and I still played it and kicked ass.
It would be nice to have balance, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter to me. Less SBs around, less competition :P 
DBs need some knockdown replaced for a stun and everything should be good.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline seulf

• Forum Veteran
Hm, I guess I'm the only nig that thinks about the whole picture then. If you reduce the damage from archers, you don't need to buff SBs.
Keep in mind that good archers could defeat good SBs before the stupid nerf they've added for SBs last patch. Bad ones couldn't but now they can.
Don't get me wrong tho, I played on a server where SB was properly underpowered and I still played it and kicked ass.
It would be nice to have balance, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter to me. Less SBs around, less competition :P
If u will reduce archers dmg they will cant even beat other classes (doesnt count full gear archers with full set 4atk). Sb's is still good and they can beat almost all ea's in 1v1 (at least in my practice). And last if u will change db's knockdown just for stuns they'll be useless af..
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2017, 11:08 am by seulf

Offline seulf

• Forum Veteran
boost SB pdef , is rlly sht atm
little bit

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
HangOver member guys xddddd don't give much attention they disbanded by me and asking for boost because it is needed to face someone like me

Offline Optimism

I mean EAs hit hard, but SB hits harder. You know SB is not as effective in mass, it's more effective in 1v1 right? The whole point of the class is to be a glass cannon. My SB literally 1 hits EAs without crits, with the most simple combos, and with my defense weapon equipped. Imagine if I also used perigean, which you literally don't even need. My SB has never been 1 hit by an EA. It sounds like you have a hard time countering EAs. It's so easy to CC them and stick close to them with a SB I really don't see the issue.
You want balance? Remove perigean for starters lmfao
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2017, 07:12 pm by Optimism

mojo

SB is not as effective in mass, it's more effective in 1v1
Didn't read the rest, please don't post here anymore 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
I mean EAs hit hard, but SB hits harder. You know SB is not as effective in mass, it's more effective in 1v1 right? The whole point of the class is to be a glass cannon. My SB literally 1 hits EAs without crits, with the most simple combos, and with my defense weapon equipped. Imagine if I also used perigean, which you literally don't even need. My SB has never been 1 hit by an EA. It sounds like you have a hard time countering EAs. It's so easy to CC them and stick close to them with a SB I really don't see the issue.
Ofcourse an SB combo can 1 shot. Most combos on classes can one shot, SB just has alot of debuffs. 
EA doesn't have debuffs besides Eagleon and Blood Vow, that's why an EA doesn't generally 1 shot, instead it just bypasses a charm tick by hitting 10k's every .7-1 seconds. 
SB doesn't need a nerf, EA does. Also, its easy to CC an EA???? XDDDDDD 
Yes parigean is op but it has a semi-slow cast/channel so if you don't react in time that's your own fault. 
The only classes that need nerf atm are DB, and EA so don't bother trying to get SB nerfed. 

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克