Epic Perfect World

SB defense

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
I suggest a defensive buff towards Stormbringers. I recently went to FR and at Oedipis boss got killed like 50 times, one second after i teleported to his room, and other SB in party got killed every time in second as well.  I think SB need more defense or something. Mages and other magic classes(or any other class) with pretty much same gear didnt die except if it was with wipe skill , so i believe there is something wrong with SB resistances. like, rly, like instakilled 50 times in a row, with same gear as any mage  in FR, but doesnt get killed.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
everyone dies in fr

edit: except me

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
everyone dies in fr
50 times in a row within 1 second after teleport? i dont think so

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
You're playing a squishy glass cannon class, what do you expect? Also, you won't get a defense buff because of FR, this game is PvP balanced

Offline PlsUnmoderateMe

• Pls gm
  • I cant post on helpdesk
50 times in a row within 1 second after teleport? i dont think so
oooooooooor
maybeeeeeeeeeeee
youreeeeeeee
justtttttt
baddd
x d d

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
buff DBS magic and phy def 

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
oooooooooor
maybeeeeeeeeeeee
youreeeeeeee
justtttttt
baddd
x d d
how does that help? no genie skill after death, stats are set , gear same as other classes, only sb dies. Sure its the skills

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
how does that help? no genie skill after death, stats are set , gear same as other classes, only sb dies. Sure its the skills
what about pvp
do u also die 50 times ?

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
You're playing a squishy glass cannon class, what do you expect? Also, you won't get a defense buff because of FR, this game is PvP balanced
i expect to at least have same def as other glass cannons

Offline Isaak

bruh sb has 35k pdef in reaper

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Actually disgusting dude. Seriously.

Offline Optimism

My SB never dies in FR unless I get lazy. Stop crying because you suck. How many similar posts are you going to make before you realize you're the only one whining??? Mad cause bad

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
My SB never dies in FR unless I get lazy. Stop crying because you suck. How many similar posts are you going to make before you realize you're the only one whining??? Mad cause bad
I dont care if you never die dude, Instead of saying how good you are , you could give a some advice on how to deal with it .Hate my posts? Well why do you have to post on them than?  GTFO my post if you cant bring value

Offline Optimism

I dont care if you never die dude, Instead of saying how good you are , you could give a some advice on how to deal with it .Hate my posts? Well why do you have to post on them than?  GTFO my post if you cant bring value
I never said I hate your posts. I just implied that they themselves have no value because nobody else complains about the issues you bring up. I'm also not saying I'm good, I'm just saying that you probably just aren't that good. Want some advice? Get yourself a support genie. Try waiting for chi and genie to regen before you teleport back. Try equipping your defense weapon... It's all basic common sense if you ask me. But I guess whining on the forums to buff an already OP class because YOU have a problem serves the same purpose. You wanna act like an idiot and make a post such as this then you're asking for someone like me to point out the idiocy... Get a grip, not everything revolves around you so stop acting like it does or should. MAKE A VALUABLE POST BEFORE YOU ASK FOR A VALUABLE RESPONSE.

Edit: Everyone else seems to agree with me too so I guess I'm not the only hater. LOL
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2017, 06:32 pm by Optimism

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
I never said I hate your posts. I just implied that they themselves have no value because nobody else complains about the issues you bring up. I'm also not saying I'm good, I'm just saying that you probably just aren't that good. Want some advice? Get yourself a support genie. Try waiting for chi and genie to regen before you teleport back. Try equipping your defense weapon... It's all basic common sense if you ask me. But I guess whining on the forums to buff an already OP class because YOU have a problem serves the same purpose. You wanna act like an idiot and make a post such as this then you're asking for someone like me to point out the idiocy... Get a grip, not everything revolves around you so stop acting like it does or should. MAKE A VALUABLE POST BEFORE YOU ASK FOR A VALUABLE RESPONSE.

Edit: Everyone else seems to agree with me too so I guess I'm not the only hater. LOL
I guess i became the most hated on the forums. That was too easy of a goal to hit. Thanks for your advice and opinion that you share with entire forum. I see am unwanted here.