Epic Perfect World

Barb Blessing

Offline Decency23

When i saw mystics had blessing I thought wtf is this? I've seen plenty of mystics drop bm's and sins easily.

I'm glad you brought that up, mystics were far more popular and far more successful in PvP, and they got themselves a blessing. Why is it that they can use one but barbs can't?

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Barbs can either be catas  to tank everything or be Dragon with r8 def lvl wep (which can't kill shit) or switch to a dragon poleaxe and  get 1 shotted by some random mg or even get charm bugged by those -99% ct archers that are really popular right now. People say barbs are op, yes we are but we depend on our OP'ness we can't just walk to someone and kill it w.o doing 5 clicks (MG fire combo) or lock someone before they force log out of madness (bm) we got 1 stun we depend on everything else is genie, and no mather how much magic def u get from neck and belt it won't really count, and then again if i put magic rings once again i can't kill shit cuz i will either miss a DD, die to a sin cuz i don't have anymore p def or get purged which is the biggest pain to buff back with 3 main buffs to be cast.

+1

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
everything is perfect I dont think barbs need anything or sins.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
everything is perfect I dont think barbs need anything or sins.

I would love more slaying lvls

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'm glad you brought that up, mystics were far more popular and far more successful in PvP, and they got themselves a blessing. Why is it that they can use one but barbs can't?

That wasn't suppose to be made into barbs should get a charm idea... I'm against charms for either class.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Decency23

That wasn't suppose to be made into barbs should get a charm idea... I'm against charms for either class.

I'm aware of that. My point was Mystics have always been fairly popular and powerful on this server, yet there seems to be a need for them to have blessings. Barbarians, who are much less popular, and for the most part see much less success in PvP, don't have charms? It doesn't seem right to me.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Ffs lol, ive got a barb and Its hella easy to kill. But I'm not complaining cos i know and admit that its my fault. Learn the class mate

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i'm not good in PK but i like barb. i'm fine with it the way it is now. if we ever do get modifications what i'd want is a better 3 pc. r8 set bonus(+ % mag res.) cause the one we have now sucks.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
Now that it has been mentioned. Agatio i think every class except BM needs a mag res bless box. Like seriously, barbs getting firecombo'd and dying. No bueno.  Mystics have bless box and they are like jesus with their damage. OP PLIS NERF EVERYONE PLIS

Offline Chire

Now that it has been mentioned. Agatio i think every class except BM needs a mag res bless box. Like seriously, barbs getting firecombo'd and dying. No bueno.  Mystics have bless box and they are like jesus with their damage. OP PLIS NERF EVERYONE PLIS

if we gonna talk about mag res, lets talk about phys res. Psys need phys res since they have the lowest one out of all magic classes. Yet they give it to veno and mystic which have more than Psy. Like veno wasnt the pain in the ass with phys res already. lol gg pw.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Suwoloo

• Keep Strong! and Strong Will!
If we can get Dawn of Spring Expansion, barb didn't need blessing because new panda form is really OP as fck. Go to talk with Aga if we can get it we didn't barb blessing
New Account of Suwoloozz

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Blessings,Blessings and again Blessings... i am doing fine and without this

Offline Decency23

if we gonna talk about mag res, lets talk about phys res. Psys need phys res since they have the lowest one out of all magic classes. Yet they give it to veno and mystic which have more than Psy. Like veno wasnt the pain in the ass with phys res already. lol gg pw.

They gave it to venos and mystics because their defensive options are far more limited and far less convenient than psychics'. Psys have a seal that requires a genie skill just to bypass it, white voodoo that makes them literally impossible to kill one versus one, and a physical immunity skill. Mystics have a phys buff and venos have a defense that costs two sparks.

You can't just look at their physical defense values and make all judgments based on that...

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

I believe that character blessings were introduced to balance out the game, hence why only certain classes have them. However I may be wrong, perhaps some kind GM would explain why some have and some dont?