Epic Perfect World

Reset of Territory map's

Ashile

Hello all,

i propose to do a reset map of TW cause the start to stagnate i find.
and if someppl shout on that i must answer tan all ppl can doing a WAR

You are have to be selfish.

but this is an idea
so...

have a good day :)
[/size][/color]

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
There are 11 Factions fighting for lands...i think thats still good without the ened of a reset.

Ashile

oh yes is good but if a little faction like pride or other faction would like a territory i think is better :) but like i said this was an idea :)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
the factions that has many lands at the moment, are getting ganked in TW, and most don't know how to or aren't capable of defending all their lands at once,,..

soo just attack those...  even if your a small faction, in most cases they will no show you, as they will need all they got to defend against some other rival fac. or defend some more important lands.

and even if a map is rest, small factions will only hold a land for a week or 2 (maybe 3), till some bigger factions take it away from you.. besides.. as good as the idea sounds, for small factions.. it wont be fun for the big ones.. .

the fun's just about to begin again for the big factions, with OC, NH, Sync, worms, oblivion and what not about to go all out on each other, in the TW front. xD ..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yea i agree with SHINIGAMI, try attacking one of those big faction that will be attacked by a lot of other factions, its nearly impossible to defend them all  >:D

Offline Chire

yea i agree with SHINIGAMI, try attacking one of those big faction that will be attacked by a lot of other factions, its nearly impossible to defend them all  >:D

What if the time doesnt match with others who attack that big guild? ;)
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline NightStorms

NO we just got our land D:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
What if the time doesnt match with others who attack that big guild? ;)

if you bid right, time will match up..

The times are always almost at the same time with atleast 3 mins or so between each TW, IF IT'S ON THE SAME DAY ON THE SAME FACTION.. to make sure it's on the same day, Bid's on lands need to be put down on the same time/day.

Most factions .. always BID (most of the time), as soon as the bidding time starts, (to make sure other factions don't bid on same land they were planning to) .. so in most cases, if you bid right after the bidding time starts,, your times will match up (assuming other factions bid on the same fac. right after bidding time starts).... Unless ofc. there's more than 3 factions attacking same fac. then.. it'll be a different case.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

LaceyPip

I fully agree with a NO reset, and agree with Shinigami.....now the fun starts, exactly like on PWI.  The testing of skilled players are about to start, especially those that are in BIG factions that will get ganked.  Not only the players, but their TW co ordinators that will have to split forces to defend more than one land.  Don't fix it if its not broken

Offline Chire

if you bid right, time will match up..

The times are always almost at the same time with atleast 3 mins or so between each TW, IF IT'S ON THE SAME DAY ON THE SAME FACTION.. to make sure it's on the same day, Bid's on lands need to be put down on the same time/day.

Most factions .. always BID (most of the time), as soon as the bidding time starts, (to make sure other factions don't bid on same land they were planning to) .. so in most cases, if you bid right after the bidding time starts,, your times will match up (assuming other factions bid on the same fac. right after bidding time starts).... Unless ofc. there's more than 3 factions attacking same fac. then.. it'll be a different case.

Hmm, interesting O.o
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We don't plan to reset the territories at least in the next 2 months.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
We don't plan to reset the territories at least in the next 2 months.
Well if that is the case, but its a pretty decent idea...
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline firestorm01

hahaha like anybody on this server cares about the little guy or any  new factions  >:D >:D

Antihero

PWI is facing this problem right now, and thus Territory Wars have become largely stagnant. Constantly resetting the map removes the incentive to better your faction or to attempt land grabs, because the map is just going to be reset when you take power anyway.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
PWI is facing this problem right now, and thus Territory Wars have become largely stagnant. Constantly resetting the map removes the incentive to better your faction or to attempt land grabs, because the map is just going to be reset when you take power anyway.

+1 this is a valid point and it would take away some of the challenge for the factions that have that goal

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.