Epic Perfect World

GN pls rid ty

Antihero

LMAO there is no rule saying "you need to play with others and make friends" the game itself is made for the people to enjoy, if its going to be solo or in a guild with bunch of ppls in it who run caves 24/7, its their stuff. Everyone chooses what they like.

You're right, there isn't. I basically just said that. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Offline Chire

You're right, there isn't. I basically just said that. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Then just relax, play this game the way YOU want it, don't mind other peoples business and enjoy the gamers life :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ikite

the basis of an MMO is to PLAY with other people to accomplish a common goal.  The fact that shit is very solo-able kinda gets boring.  IMO if u want to play a single player game go play xbox.  But, than again I prefer the good old days of PWI when u needed a barb and cleric to be able to do FB19.   

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
the basis of an MMO is to PLAY with other people to accomplish a common goal.  The fact that shit is very solo-able kinda gets boring.  IMO if u want to play a single player game go play xbox.  But, than again I prefer the good old days of PWI when u needed a barb and cleric to be able to do FB19.

before it was like that , today most mmos are single player rpgs with a chat function  :-[, and the good old days of pwi weren't perfect i remember doing TT on my wiz this was before tidaborn, and as a wiz you got last pick on the drops first it was the barb then the cleric etc kinda did suck for the casters

Offline Aztec

You all wik pls, even i can solo GV
Hi.

Offline Chire

You all pro pls, i can't  even solo KunKun =(

There fixed for ya :3

KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
your signature scares me tier i know this has nothing to do with the topic but i do agree with you on your suggestion and good job and ruining a run for mord GF Tiers internet

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Chire

your signature scares me tier i know this has nothing to do with the topic but i do agree with you on your suggestion and good job and ruining a run for mord GF Tiers internet

More of a "GF Laptop", it does this to me regularly xD
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

I want to marry your grammar.  :-X

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline beyonceknowles4

• BEYONCE IS FLAWLESS <3

150 BM TittaniaErza
Demon Mystic QueenBeyonce
sage cleric _Unohana_
Demon Wiz _Fenris_
Demon sin YORUICHI

Offline beyonceknowles4

• BEYONCE IS FLAWLESS <3
Im not laughing at this thread by the way i waas meant to qoute the one two comments ahead ''I wanna marry your grammar''

150 BM TittaniaErza
Demon Mystic QueenBeyonce
sage cleric _Unohana_
Demon Wiz _Fenris_
Demon sin YORUICHI

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Im not laughing at this thread by the way i waas meant to qoute the one two comments ahead ''I wanna marry your grammar''

All you got to do is to press the quote button.