Epic Perfect World

Take care.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Just wanted to say I'm leaving EPW. I'm sure some of you will not care and maybe some will. Either way I had some good times here and some bad times. I hope everyone has a great life and happy gaming. Take care everyone. And if anyone wants to contact me feel free to email me or pm here. Toodles and junk and stuff. C:

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~
Bye bye, Coffee~! :< We will miss chu.

Dysfunction Sage Archer ~150
Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

dorothyerika

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Bye Coffee,ill miss chu ;c

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Just wanted to say I'm leaving EPW. I'm sure some of you will not care and maybe some will. Either way I had some good times here and some bad times. I hope everyone has a great life and happy gaming. Take care everyone. And if anyone wants to contact me feel free to email me or pm here. Toodles and junk and stuff. C:

Should've stayed :/

anyways.. takecare and wish you all the best. 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~
Maybe will give us a reason.

Dysfunction Sage Archer ~150
Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

vlntbty

Aww....that sucks. Good luck with everything. :)

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
coffee you not aloud to leave or i KoSu4lyf  *insert rageing kitty face here*

but seriously that sucks u were kewl people

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Bye Coffee, take care I will never forget you:)

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
but... but... you can't so that! Quick, someone lock her in the cupboard. :tiger-26:

Proschii

:norm :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:al-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
:norm :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:al-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:

^ This.

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?

But seriously, I'll miss you. >:

Cupcake<3

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
Take Care Sparkler <333 :P

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
It was nice knowing you GN. ;(  I'm sure that you have a good reason for leaving us and wish you the best in life! \o/