Epic Perfect World

9 999 999 mins banned

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Well said. Please gm reduced the ban like then other one. Thank you for being considerate. One true GM. Merciful. Grateful for replying GM burdette

Please guys stop putting gas on fire.. Youre not helping... if you are not part of this please stay out of this.. we are here to address the gm not with your opinion..

In fact this is a BUG not a CHEAT nor HACK>> Cheat/Hack is intentional motive to take advantage to other players.. its different...

BUG is accidental or error to a game, but you can still use to take advantage, depending on your choices.
Thats our fault, we took advantage of it instead of reporting.. but, its not our intention in the first place.. if you were in our place you`ll do the same.. The good thing is we keep it to ourselves to prevent spreading and destroying the whole server.. That`s why we're here to settle things..

Please help us, we are willing to fix this problem once and for all.. atleast let me PM you GM burdette.. im not asking for total forgiveness but for a 2nd chance.. give us proper penalty..  I dont get any warning but, i dont care as long as you give me chance i will accept it since its my choice and i deserve to be penalize..  I dont kill or hurt anyone, please hear me out.
Taking advantage of a bug is deceptive by nature, and just as bad as hacking or cheating. Anything that gets you that far ahead of everyone else that fast deserves a permanent ban and you knew what you were doing when you were doing it. You deserve no sympathy. Just because it is there does not mean you should exploit it. Its called an exploit. Funny how idiots will try and rationalize obviously corrupt and scumbag behavior and kiss ass of staff. Everyone here who is arguing against you ppl is correct.

Mercy should not be given when the intent is to get ahead of everyone else using a literal exploit of a new event. Its direct intentional cheating above other players using a bug. Don't be retarded and don't listen to these monkeys.

If I was the GM I'd tell you to kiss my ass since you were the ones who decided to abuse it, but thats just my opinion.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
You should really lock this thread and take it to helpdesk

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
You should really lock this thread and take it to helpdesk
they posted it in public instead of help desk so they are subject to the community's opinion on it. I agree.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Give them a fine to pay to get unbanned $$$$$$

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
i got perma banned 1 year ago for way less severe shiit then this by Agatio and my perma ban was never lifted and i had like 3 endgame characters on the acc so I don't see why these apes should be given any chances either. Have them start over like I did.  :police:

all i did was sell skill sender for EC and then stuff vs agatio and i never got unbanned yet these monkeys get like infinite every material ingame yet think they can be unbanned. ok XDD
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2017, 03:02 pm by Bee

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
ban me                  
agree   

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If they get unbanned I want off moderator watch list meng. All I did was tell Yuri to kys n 35% watch q-q

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
If they get unbanned I want off moderator watch list meng. All I did was tell Yuri to kys n 35% watch q-q
Give me points 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
If they get unbanned I want off moderator watch list meng. All I did was tell Yuri to kys n 35% watch q-q
No you're toxic 
You staying there son
Btw pm me how to get infinite event tokens thx
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2017, 03:15 pm by Blink

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Give me points
am poor, already paid koko 30 points to body guard my ea :c

Last Edit: Nov 29, 2017, 03:15 pm by Blink

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
if they get unban where my unban for much smaller offense? least my offense wouldnt rekt economy.

Offline 〽️𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰🐲

• Anna Thea's Protector ❤️
  • Characters: Munding
  • Faction: Vagrant Leader
and thats why there are too many damas on the server LOOOOOOOOOL. 
Individual has been involved in account selling and scamming players.
i got perma banned 1 year ago for way less severe shiit then this by Agatio and my perma ban was never lifted and i had like 3 endgame characters on the acc so I don't see why these apes should be given any chances either. Have them start over like I did.  :police:

all i did was sell skill sender for EC and then stuff vs agatio and i never got unbanned yet these monkeys get like infinite every material ingame yet think they can be unbanned. ok XDD
Its a cheat sir you are selling cheat/hacked and influencing others or encouraging others to use it.. its like a drugs you are selling drugs to them like a drug pusher..  you are giving them food and you are the master... and its not subject for any warning.. hacking or cheating is not subject for that unlike glitch or bugs... it can still be solve because its in game... you can fix it through game.. but the hacks and cheats is beyond/out of the game, anyone can bring cheat to the server whatever or whenever they want.. even me if  i want, but i didnt since its not my intention.... the gm cant stop or do anything to it but to warn or banned the users, unlike glitches, bugs or in game errors they can rollback,fixed or resolved since they can do anything in the game..  BUGS  was there by chance and we just grab the opportunity.. look im saying this not to be apprehended.. im just saying facts, if you are in my position you`ll do the same but.. still i could say that it can be fixed and we can stop spreading it.. 
So please GM hear me out..