Epic Perfect World

9 999 999 mins banned

Offline Suffering

well anyways thank you gm Burdette

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
its better to revert my gears not to perma ban all my account , i dont have alts -_-

why my other acc like my ea is the same 9 999 999 ?
Do you have alts or not?

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements
Quote from: xgenerated123
Quote from: xgenerated123
why my other acc like my ea is the same 9 999 999 ?
[color][size][font]

its better to revert my gears not to perma ban all my account , i dont have alts -_-[/font][/size][/color]
busted  :normal-30: :normal-30:its better to revert my gears not to perma ban all my account , i dont have alts -_- " lelelelelol  :normal-18: :normal-18:

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue

Offline Retired

• FIRE Φ ICE
Try now
how about my custom weapon burdette?  xD 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
wow this is intense

dude you should consider yourself lucky Burdette is still helping you, but you go around telling a GM to stfu lol, unbelievable
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2017, 01:45 pm by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Bro..what the heck LOOOOL

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
losers XDDDD
youre bad XDDDDDD

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
youre bad XDDDDDD
u                       
Oh my god what happened?

I just came from work and my characters get banned like 19 years? i wander if the server still up until then?

I admit that i was wrong but i think that's too much.. it was so heartbreaking please don't do this.. please re-assess my faults and give me some consideration.. i can`t send private messages to you GM Burdette.. ? what happen? let me private message ..

Everyone deserves a second chance hope you give us chance.. we can fix this.. 

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Oh my god what happened?

I just came from work and my characters get banned like 19 years? i wander if the server still up until then?

I admit that i was wrong but i think that's too much.. it was so heartbreaking please don't do this.. please re-assess my faults and give me some consideration.. i can`t send private messages to you GM Burdette.. ? what happen? let me private message ..

Everyone deserves a second chance hope you give us chance.. we can fix this..
are you dumb as ***, you hardcore abused a glitch to be ahead of 95%of this games populity,ppl got perma banned *cough burdette* for using a hack to have max speed on fly when pressing the button(not that harmful hack), you think he would let that sink in ? 
Dislike these new guilds
Please guys stop putting gas on fire.. Youre not helping... if you are not part of this please stay out of this.. we are here to address the gm not with your opinion..

In fact this is a BUG not a CHEAT nor HACK>> Cheat/Hack is intentional motive to take advantage to other players.. its different...

BUG is accidental or error to a game, but you can still use to take advantage, depending on your choices.
Thats our fault, we took advantage of it instead of reporting.. but, its not our intention in the first place.. if you were in our place you`ll do the same.. The good thing is we keep it to ourselves to prevent spreading and destroying the whole server.. That`s why we're here to settle things..

Please help us, we are willing to fix this problem once and for all.. atleast let me PM you GM burdette.. im not asking for total forgiveness but for a 2nd chance.. give us proper penalty..  I dont get any warning but, i dont care as long as you give me chance i will accept it since its my choice and i deserve to be penalize..  I dont kill or hurt anyone, please hear me out.

Offline 〽️𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰🐲

• Anna Thea's Protector ❤️
  • Characters: Munding
  • Faction: Vagrant Leader
Please guys stop putting gas on fire.. Youre not helping... if you are not part of this please stay out of this.. we are here to address the gm not with your opinion..

In fact this is a BUG not a CHEAT nor HACK>> Cheat/Hack is intentional motive to take advantage to other players.. its different...

BUG is accidental or error to a game, but you can still use to take advantage, depending on your choices.
Thats our fault, we took advantage of it instead of reporting.. but, its not our intention in the first place.. if you were in our place you`ll do the same.. The good thing is we keep it to ourselves to prevent spreading and destroying the whole server.. That`s why we're here to settle things..

Please help us, we are willing to fix this problem once and for all.. atleast let me PM you GM burdette.. im not asking for total forgiveness but for a 2nd chance.. give us proper penalty..  I dont get any warning but, i dont care as long as you give me chance i will accept it since its my choice and i deserve to be penalize..  I dont kill or hurt anyone, please hear me out.
then go helpdesk commenting here won't help you.
Individual has been involved in account selling and scamming players.

Offline BLKD

• SHOW MERCY

Please help us, we are willing to fix this problem once and for all.. atleast let me PM you GM burdette.. im not asking for total forgiveness but for a 2nd chance.. give us proper penalty..  I dont get any warning but, i dont care as long as you give me chance i will accept it since its my choice and i deserve to be penalize..  I dont kill or hurt anyone, please hear me out.
Well said. Please gm reduced the ban like then other one. Thank you for being considerate. One true GM. Merciful. Grateful for replying GM burdette
proper penalty is perma ban. :P