Epic Perfect World

9 999 999 mins banned

Offline Jsmooth

Keep their asses banned 8)

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
how u not unbanning zGokuVII yet

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
rationality? oh come on! who told you that this glitch is worse than your skill sender.. that hack is on different level...
I think you dont get the point in here..
This glitch/bug can be use by anyone.. or can be exploit by anyone accidentally... No one, even me expected this..
but its a matter of time.. thats why GM'S here should fix the problem and focus on removing or solving that bug issue than BANNING THE PLAYERS or else it will spread like a ZOMBIE VIRUS in the whole server..
I could say that.. even you ban then they can make another character and do the same thing... match worse scenario and spread it.. worse scenario... UNTIL THEN ALL THE PLAYERS WILL GET BANNED 99999999 mins upon using the same glitch? YOU CAN BAN ME OR MY FORUM ACCOUNT OR ALL ACCOUNT? OR EVEN IP ADDRESS.. BUT STILL PEOPLE CAN CHANGE IP ADDRESSES SIR AND MAKE NEW ACCOUNTS.. THERE`S STILL A WAY, PROXY AND MANY MORE.. YOU CANT DETERMINE RIGHT AWAY WHO WILL SPREAD THIS GLITCH ON YOUR SERVER ANYWAY? So my point... INSTEAD of focusing or banning players here,, let them learn something... no one is asking on UNBANNING? HELLO THEY DESERVED TO BE BANNED UNTIL THEY LEARN THERE LESSON, BUT GIVE THEM CHANCE UNTIL YOU FIX THE PROBLEM. ROLL BACK THOSE CHARACTERS, AND FIXED THE PROBLEM,, IM AVOIDING TO EXPLOIT SOME DETAILS ABOUT THIS BUGGED.. SO PLEASE COOPERATE WITH ME AND ALL IS WELL... WE need to find and focus on solution.. BANNING WILL NOT SOLVE Anything.. it can be more worse, if that person gets mad because you banned permanently they can make other and make again and again while spreading glitches with the help of social media accounts and the game itself blugs about the glitches.. etc..  and if you really fixed the problem you cant guarantee there will more glitches on this game... until then they can abuse it again and BANNED for life? until you LOSE ALL THE PLAYERS BECAUSE YOU BANNED THEM ALL? THE POINT IS when you cooperate and fixes the glitches/bugs those player you spare will help the server since you spare them and give them chances.. if they found future bugs they will report it right away.. we cant assure it ofcourse but we can try.. Its a BETTER WAY THAN BANNING ALL OF THE USERS UNTIL YOU LOSE ALL THE PLAYERS... please hear me out..
BUGS/Glitches is ingame errors ... totally different from cheats/hacks.. this programs were intentionally made and use for the game, or players who have bad intentions from the starts.. dont ever compare.. monkeys!! bugs is accidentally exploits.. and intentionally abused depending on the players, they deserve to be treated as HUMAN unlike the hackers, who aims to destroy the balance of the game... BUGS/GLITCHES is not an error made by the players.. GMS SHOULD KNOW THAT, YOU CANT NOT BLAME THIS ABUSERS ABOUT THE BUGS/GLITCHES , IN FACT IF THAT GLITCH DIDNT EXIST AT ALL. NO ONE WILL  BE SUBJECTED FOR BANNING. GMS SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS AND YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THAT YOU ALSO HAVE A FAULTS HERE..  BUT THATS NOT THE POINT HERE, FOR LOOKING OR FINDING WHOSE TO BLAME ABOUT THIS BUG.. BUT TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE WITH ALL PEACEFULLY,.. we uses the bugs yes.. but if you roll back our characters it will be in normal state.. just like what  you did to the others.. It can be fix... but please lift the ban to 4-30days just like my friend...
Go apply 0fkgiven they need more triggered people, maybe you can stand with me at world chat atleast 5 minutes jaja need challenge

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
how this thread not locked yet when our threads get locked after we say tyroth or some other HO player.. hmm..

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
#bored.
#locked.
01.01.2016.♥