Epic Perfect World

9 999 999 mins banned

Offline Suffering

8.2.  Abusing in-game glitches and unintended developer bugs to get any advantage is forbidden.
Breaking this rule will result on the following:
  • 1st. Player will be warned to stop using bug or be account banned with length that is depending on the player's offense.

no one ever warn us , and then sht ! why putting GM like Nea ? because a friend of some friend ? he/she is so arrogant gm ! first i noticed its only 1 week banned , after i talked and pleased Nea and say sorry ? and then the 1 week ban become 9,999,999 ! so heartless </3 
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2017, 12:02 pm by xgenerated123

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I banned you. Also the rule literally says "or", you don't have to be given a warning. I'm sure you got tons of items on whatever alt accounts you traded stuff to, so the perma ban shouldn't be a problem anyway

Offline Suffering

its better to revert my gears not to perma ban all my account , i dont have alts -_-

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
PM me your account name, I'll check how much you abused, if it's not much then I'll rollback and lower ban to 1 week, if it's a lot then the ban won't be lifted

Offline Suffering

please just revert my items and all those bugged :'( please dont perma ban :'( pw is part of our life :'(
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2017, 11:48 am by xgenerated123

Offline Suffering

please dont be heartless :'( 

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
> Abuse endless PE, ET whatnot
> get banned
> claim not being aware of such rule existing
> ragrets 
> bend over

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Lmao part of life bro
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2017, 11:58 am by 3.8k Tracer btw

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
8.2.  Abusing in-game glitches and unintended developer bugs to get any advantage is forbidden.
Breaking this rule will result on the following:
  • 1st. Player will be warned to stop using bug or be account banned with length that is depending on the player's offense.

no one ever warn us , and then sht ! why putting GM like Nea ? because a friend of some friend ? he/she is so arrogant gm ! first i noticed its only 1 week banned , after i talked and pleased Nea and say sorry ? and then the 1 week ban become 9,999,999 ! bullsht GM ever ! no one likes Nea ! Alexpk and Agatio is the best gm ! now were quiting because of this arrogant gm Nea RIP SERVER RIP GM !
Tell me how to do it tbh  :normal-1: :normal-1:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
> Abuse endless PE, ET whatnot
> get banned
> claim not being aware of such rule existing
> ragrets
> bend over
tell me how to do it bro

Offline BLKD

• SHOW MERCY
PM me your account name, I'll check how much you abused, if it's not much then I'll rollback and lower ban to 1 week, if it's a lot then the ban won't be lifted
Reply to my Pm's so we can talk. But i suggest to just revert the items 2weeks ago we just knew it in that span of time only (accidentally) It aint right. Give justice to it. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Reply to my Pm's so we can talk. But i suggest to just revert the items 2weeks ago we just knew it in that span of time only (accidentally) It aint right. Give justice to it.
You ''accidentally'' spammed it too, right?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I rollbacked the characters and set the bans depending on how much was abused from 4 days to 1 month

Offline seulf

• Forum Veteran