Epic Perfect World

Cubi fail for 4 weeks now..

Offline JackalQueenston

• 2nd to One.
  • I can never love you less.
Been voting once a day for four weeks now, still not getting any cubi... Please fix this? I have contacted a gm in-game 3 times already, and have gotten no help.
‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Voting is per Ip address.
 In other words if you are playing in a internet cafe, then most likely you will not get the vote unless you are the 1st person voting from there that day. If you have more than 1 person voting from your home, then only 1 of you will get the vote / gold. You could always take turns voting every 6 hours as the site says.

1 vote per IP address every 6 hours.

Offline MultiStatic

Ya know, if i would have noticed it was going on for more than a week, i would have notified agatio or a GM more than 3 times...expecially during the time span of FOUR...WEEKS.... You had 4 weeks to ask agatio what was up, and FYI, if voting fails it isn't because of agatio, it's because of the voting server , It has to do with the ones that hos tthe voting site, not agatio. :p So he couldnt really do anything about it, but rise the amount of Cubi recieved, which is pretty much it ;p (And no...Dont ask he wont do that ;c)
But seriously....4 weeks >_>
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Well just FYI on this part, I am totally giving you a benefit of doubt, Agatio has nothing to do with voting server.
kthxbai._
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Most of you guys are right and wrong at the same time. Yes Agatio has nothing to do the voting servers....
Here is where you got it wrong the voting server's don't give the players Cubi/Gold The script Agatio made does.
it go's a little like this(example only):
u click voting site 1-->Script Check's IP for a timer-->You get re-directed to vote site and enter captcha(Regardless at this moment the script is sending the gold to what most dev's call "Cubi Limbo" b4 it get's verified by serverside to go to the correct account all this happens before u get to the captcha tbh.)--->then you get redirected to the voting server.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
Well let me tell you this,
The script Agatio wrote gets triggered when the captcha is confirmed. If the captcha is not being confirmed and people still get gold without the server getting vote, that my friend is bullshit.
So once the captcha is confirmed then the Script Agatio wrote kicks in.
In this case, if the captcha is not being confirmed on his browser, there is nothing that Agatio can do about it cause its an error on the voting server. Scripting a bitch mate, it just don't shows up from anywhere. That was the basic reason why I said "Aga should not be blamed for this".

u click voting site 1-->Script Check's IP for a timer-->You get re-directed to vote site and enter captcha(Regardless at this moment the script is sending the gold to what most dev's call "Cubi Limbo" b4 it get's verified by serverside to go to the correct account all this happens before u get to the captcha tbh.)--->then you get redirected to the voting server.

And about this one, doesn't work that way. In that case no one would ever vote, the script only starts to roll once the vote is confirmed. On some servers the "Cubi Limbo" does work that way cause they just copy paste the script. Hence the reason it takes not more than 5 secs to get Voting gold on these servers. But in EPW it sometimes take even upto 1 hour. So yes the script Aga created works pretty much fine. Voting server on the other hand has periods. Period.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline l7ixil7

lol, sometimes people think too much...TS was trying to said he had not been getting cubi or gold for past 4 weeks. Why talk about voting mechanics or voting per ip address... He already said he was able to vote successfully but he still cannot get the cubi or gold..it is just a simple help request and I'm sure he is not blaming on Agatio since he nvr mentioned it...zzz 

TS, as what had mentioned, you should have try to contact gm earlier..hopefully this thread will help you getting attention from gm, though I think you should have posted in support section rather here...

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
lol, sometimes people think too much...TS was trying to said he had not been getting cubi or gold for past 4 weeks. Why talk about voting mechanics or voting per ip address... He already said he was able to vote successfully but he still cannot get the cubi or gold..it is just a simple help request and I'm sure he is not blaming on Agatio since he nvr mentioned it...zzz 

TS, as what had mentioned, you should have try to contact gm earlier..hopefully this thread will help you getting attention from gm, though I think you should have posted in support section rather here...
+1
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I think Hypno Toad may be right on this one because I have had the vote timers reset itself before I could actually enter the captcha and I still got my gold. Besides the op isn't saying he is unable to vote but instead voting and not getting the gold.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
jackal are you the only voting at your house ?