Epic Perfect World

Legend - Epic Perfect World | FULL Dragon Assassin PvP

Offline Areashi

• Banned
my answer will only be Erecho, never heard of the rest. Erecho also beat that clown sin named Areashit or something.
aHA Broa He Is Easy Noob 2.0 Sin I OUTPLAY WITH mecha nics and Pro Skill Ahaha He is Nothing Bro To me

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Bet game erecho vs ego, who will win and gain title of best player epw

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
Bet game erecho vs ego, who will win and gain title of best player epw
my bets on erecho best sin epw 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
My gear compared to most seekers is sht. Especially pdef.

I do not lose to sins in overall score and very rarely die to them in general

I did not screenshot all those times I beat you but I'll do it from now on if you wish to challenge

I think that speaks for itself, wish I had the footage, you could not last longer than 1 tidal.
aha ... you win after half year ago a Playoffs the first and last win vs me ... and that is the only way to prove yourself vs me ...  :normal-21: we still how many times i do you ... im not prove to anyone or you want SS i can show u then ... if you talk more ... i can be Post 10 SS how you lost ... so stay still ... and tell that a person who Cares ... you talk all time you do me 10 -0, show me a ss when you killed me ... Pls show me ... we both know you never killed me so ...stoping with lies .. and i hope u a good day bye. im done with u
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2017, 03:52 pm by Erecho

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Erecho bro did you 1v1 Holiness?
ye we do Long time ago .. but i think Aizox and Holiness can do me in 1vs1 .. but Holiness is a friend so its okay and Aizox is so or so best sin in epw so ist Okay for me i will stay on dragon sin ... and take my way ... i will not prove anyone how good i am ... im still fine and that its good so i have fun at PK and can win mine 1vs1 so i dont need more ^^

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Unparalleled, truly exceptional gameplay of the already legendary assassin. Erecho who has secured his place among other great SIN legends of EPW.

In 20 years from now, if someone asks me  "Who were the greatest sins of the EPW?"
I will answer in one breath - "Erecho, Rev, Marko, Robb, Poetic, LEDiable & Casanova"
thx bro <3
my answer will only be Erecho, never heard of the rest. Erecho also beat that clown sin named Areashit or something.

i can easy handle u in 1vs3 ... still my students do you in 1vs1 --- like 20 times because you run sz if i come out so i go on the sin from a friend and kill u 4 times ... i can post the video if you want

Thx Bro :D you are best man  :police:
Nice Video !!!

Thx bro <3 !!
always the nigas with a anime pic,  tryna roast someone else on their appearance   :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

nice vid b0ss man

Thx my Black Sayajin <3  :police:

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
my bets on erecho best sin epw
we do there own bet what they lost,  half half :P 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Wow erecho beat holiness in 1v1? Dragon gear vs r8? And is friends with holiness bro? You are super awesome bro I’m no1 fan broskie, keep making videos bro - also start twitch stream bro prove to all epw that you are number one in bet games!

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Top sin unbeatable since 2012 aka Erecho

Offline Moses