Erecho bro did you 1v1 Holiness? 

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Lel jelous of ur daggers
o.t amazing skills bruh, inc 2k18 new tournament winner
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
He is Like the 20 % the Player in epw who lost vs me in 1vs1  ... they said all, they beat me .. and still lost .. so he is 1 of this worse player from this 20 % because ... you must see which person lost vs a Dragon sin and can accept that ... only the 80% and they are friends of mine ...  so when they invest to much time and Money at there gear ... and not in there mechanics, so they lost vs a dragon sin and there only way to make them feel better are lies in world chat about me. the different about me and them i never lie ... so when i lost, i gave my best and prac to make me stronger and learn from my faults.
My gear compared to most seekers is sht. Especially pdef. 

I do not lose to sins in overall score and very rarely die to them in general

I did not screenshot all those times I beat you but I'll do it from now on if you wish to challenge 

I think that speaks for itself, wish I had the footage, you could not last longer than 1 tidal.

Offline yep

Unparalleled, truly exceptional gameplay of the already legendary assassin. Erecho who has secured his place among other great SIN legends of EPW.

In 20 years from now, if someone asks me  "Who were the greatest sins of the EPW?"
I will answer in one breath - "Erecho, Rev, Marko, Robb, Poetic, LEDiable & Casanova"
Last Edit: Nov 25, 2017, 07:28 pm by Neymar Jr

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
always the nigas with a anime pic,  tryna roast someone else on their appearance   :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

nice vid b0ss man
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2017, 02:11 am by Swink

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
always the nigas with a anime pic,  tryna roast someone else on their appearance   :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

nice vid b0ss man
ohhhh ye forgot the new 2k17 thing for gaming forums #followforfollow  

Offline Swink

• Scumbag

http://tiny.cc/1en4oy

Offline Jsmooth

i like how u shut them up in wc and kill them...but "FULL" :rolleyes: well all know what daggers u rocking.

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nice Video !!! 

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
 cool stay like that use any profil pic u want but stfu and get off me i worked hard for my body and if u want same like that u gotta work hard for it tooo not my foult you just lazy ass quit the game but still on the forum cuz you cant move on in your life and staying at the same ded spot for past years , i changed my self but yo nah okk ?  dont moderate that shyt GM
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2017, 07:45 am by Mana

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht

http://tiny.cc/1en4oy
what a ***ing sellout
also follow me at miky_.o1

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
what a ***ing sellout also follow me at miky_.o1

:normal-25:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
cool stay like that use any profil pic u want but stfu and get off me i worked hard for my body and if u want same like that u gotta work hard for it tooo not my foult you just lazy ass quit the game but still on the forum cuz you cant move on in your life and staying at the same ded spot for past years , i changed my self but yo nah okk ?  dont moderate that shyt GM
i think u like guys

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
:normal-25:
MANS ACTUALLY SEND ME A FOLLOW REQUEST LOOOL
you good b i do follow 4 follow c:

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Unparalleled, truly exceptional gameplay of the already legendary assassin. Erecho who has secured his place among other great SIN legends of EPW.

In 20 years from now, if someone asks me  "Who were the greatest sins of the EPW?"
I will answer in one breath - "Erecho, Rev, Marko, Robb, Poetic, LEDiable & Casanova"
my answer will only be Erecho, never heard of the rest. Erecho also beat that clown sin named Areashit or something.