Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
aw was hoping to see our 1v1s  :-[
nyway very nice vid man !
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2017, 05:59 am by Badness

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50pig-50
:pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35:
Nice video
Thx <3 
aw was hoping to see our 1v1s  :-[
nyway very nice vid man !
awwww sry :/

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GAMEPLAY BRO, some guy called Eto was going around saying how he beat you 10-0 yesterday on world chat tho

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GAMEPLAY BRO, some guy called Eto was going around saying how he beat you 10-0 yesterday on world chat tho
He is Like the 20 % the Player in epw who lost vs me in 1vs1  ... they said all, they beat me .. and still lost .. so he is 1 of this worse player from this 20 % because ... you must see which person lost vs a Dragon sin and can accept that ... only the 80% and they are friends of mine ...  so when they invest to much time and Money at there gear ... and not in there mechanics, so they lost vs a dragon sin and there only way to make them feel better are lies in world chat about me. the different about me and them i never lie ... so when i lost, i gave my best and prac to make me stronger and learn from my faults.
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2017, 11:29 pm by Erecho

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Erecho the Legend, Nice Tupac 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
He is Like the 20 % the Player in epw who lost vs me in 1vs1  ... they said all, they beat me .. and still lost .. so he is 1 of this worse player from this 20 % because ... you must see which person lost vs a Dragon sin and can accept that ... only the 80% and they are friends of mine ...  so when they invest to much time and Money at there gear ... and not in there mechanics, so they lost vs a dragon sin and there only way to make them feel better are lies in world chat about me. the different about me and them i never lie ... so when i lost, i gave my best and prac to make me stronger and learn from my faults.
Best player right here guys, exclusive words of insight from yo boy erecho himself

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
LUL rekt
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
Lel jelous of ur daggers