Epic Perfect World

Veno Pets in Heroic Battle

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Can anything be done so that venomancer's pet does not go off when we walk through the puddle?
I am talking about land/ air/ water pet.

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
+1        

oh hello

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Veno dumb class, delete with db's #MakeDbUserBackToTheirUnknowSinLUL

• Studying
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

Offline Teletubbie

• Hayat Şarkısı
  • Characters: Teletubbie

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Can anything be done so that venomancer's pet does not go off when we walk through the puddle?
I am talking about land/ air/ water pet.
It's the same for the mystic pet :) 

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Only noob myst want pets -points Hyorin-  :rolleyes:

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Veno dumb class, delete with db's #MakeDbUserBackToTheirUnknowSinLUL
Stfu dog

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
I wish pets (baby pets included) could follow you to hell and back like they do it in WoW. Sorry for a bit of off-topic but baby pets need to be doing this too. Their only purpose is to follow you around and be pretty but they disappear at every step unless you are standing afk. Not sure if it's up to  our dev to fix this but it would make a great difference  :-[

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I wish pets (baby pets included) could follow you to hell and back like they do it in WoW. Sorry for a bit of off-topic but baby pets need to be doing this too. Their only purpose is to follow you around and be pretty but they disappear at every step unless you are standing afk. Not sure if it's up to  our dev to fix this but it would make a great difference  :-[
my pet never ditch me  :police:
+1  :tiger-27: this is annoying af

wouldn't hurt to do the same for other instances like the water in JFSP if possible too 
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
my pet never ditch me  :police:
Your pet is really attached to you  :police: :police: :police:

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))