Epic Perfect World

Next faction

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Patience is a virtue ! ! !

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran

Took just 1 week in this server to destroy y'all. Plus if you watch our video we don't need to backstab to get some material to edit, upload and get at least 200 views. You know when no one gives a *** about your guild when you take 2 hours to edit and 1 hour to upload and a video from a dead server get more views than it. You're so wrong.
Btw :
call me hero . Next time when you get good try to quote me

Also I don't know what do you mean with disband, if there's loyal people that follow me where I want and it doesn't mean they are my 'dogs'. If we took time or went another server that's Savagery problem and I don't think it has to be called 'Disband', but if it mean 'disband' for you, gonna count how many times you nigas disbanded 'taking time'. You niggas just log when there's a skype sig, then log off, disband? Or what the hell is that? You niggas just leave from safe to backstab and tw against Unifers because I bet everything that left from me if Unmatched or Siege bid on you guys, y'all won't show up like as always. Stop think 0fkgiven is a top or relevant guild. Your guild is based in Warning, Ducks players. That cover is not even from you guys. Stop think and open your 4 eyes to the reality, you niggas are the most useless guild in this server, can't fight as big guild or act like one, 420 vs 0fkgiven Nimy kicked 40. After 420 disband that guy reopen the recruit then yall keep being irrelevant. I quit 4 months from this server and when I came back yall still irrelevant even with more than 1 yeat in this server. You niggas can't be a relevant guild because they have an average leader, like their average members. All you niggas do is kill server and kill pk backstabbing. Stop waste my time this the last time I replay to someone like you, irrelevant.
Never seen savagery leave sz since we accepted war.
Get good, sucks leader and horrible faction. Need to spam trashtalk for attention, known as the servers clown.
You have literally never won anything, no tw, no dt, no mass pks and you talk about being relevant after 2 disbands kicking your whole faction.
Kind of leader that gets his own account banned.
Wasting more time on forum than pking ingame, pretend afk as soon as i teleport to timber.
Looks like these walls of text will be the onlything people see until your next disband.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Get good, sucks leader and horrible faction. Need to spam trashtalk for attention, known as the servers clown.
You have literally never won anything, no tw, no dt, no mass pks and you talk about being relevant after 2 disbands kicking your whole faction.
Wasting more time on forum than pking ingame, pretend afk as soon as i teleport to timber.
Looks like these walls of text will be the onlything people see until your next disband.
hey don't be mean you fken 0fk commissioner, I actually have high hope for them, they no showed 20+ tw and had balls to show up for 1 and that one ended as fast as a no show but I still believe in them

keep trying guys, soon you'll be on par with unifers tw

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє
^

hey don't be mean you fken 0fk commissioner, I actually have high hope for them, they no showed 20+ tw and had balls to show up for 1 and that one ended as fast as a no show but I still believe in them

keep trying guys, soon you'll be on par with unifers tw

^-^
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2017, 10:54 am by mαїŧŭ

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
1-0 

damn Nimy  :normal-2:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
^

^-^
shut up you commisioner, we need make sure they don't disband before they bid on us. looking forward to tw  ^-^

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
im the nicest guy in this village 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
1 week faction  :normal-2:
your propably new there.
Any pk 0fkgiven? You niggas waiting for mass pk to backstab? Did 0fkiven disband too?lul

you pk'd once at toa trying to backstab us and didn't pk anymore might think you got disbanded. bien would know for sure  :normal-2:
and yea the pk of smurfs tom and luke i wouldn't count since they got wiped 123 everytime they tried to pk but thats normal if you're from OC almight cc god goku  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Took just 1 week in this server to destroy y'all. Plus if you watch our video we don't need to backstab to get some material to edit, upload and get at least 200 views. You know when no one gives a *** about your guild when you take 2 hours to edit and 1 hour to upload and a video from a dead server get more views than it. You're so wrong.
Btw :

Also I don't know what do you mean with disband, if there's loyal people that follow me where I want and it doesn't mean they are my 'dogs'. If we took time or went another server that's Savagery problem and I don't think it has to be called 'Disband', but if it mean 'disband' for you, gonna count how many times you nigas disbanded 'taking time'. You niggas just log when there's a skype sig, then log off, disband? Or what the hell is that? You niggas just leave from safe to backstab and tw against Unifers because I bet everything that left from me if Unmatched or Siege bid on you guys, y'all won't show up like as always. Stop think 0fkgiven is a top or relevant guild. Your guild is based in Warning, Ducks players. That cover is not even from you guys. Stop think and open your 4 eyes to the reality, you niggas are the most useless guild in this server, can't fight as big guild or act like one, 420 vs 0fkgiven Nimy kicked 40. After 420 disband that guy reopen the recruit then yall keep being irrelevant. I quit 4 months from this server and when I came back yall still irrelevant even with more than 1 yeat in this server. You niggas can't be a relevant guild because they have an average leader, like their average members. All you niggas do is kill server and kill pk backstabbing. Stop waste my time this the last time I replay to someone like you, irrelevant.

sorry we dont got a emo video of noone helping us, cuz we dont cry about numbers we got quality members no quantity.
would like to post a vid of dt here but an't since u didn't participated and pussied out but thats fine too.
took me 1 week to destroy you mokoloko and yea ofc apocalypse your puppy dog thats more afk farming online hours and catchign dust.
and for fact u may not backstab meybe but participating to prime time pk's u dont either and btw most of the pk vids u got are all edited with fades and blurs to hide the shame of the loses you got.
and why post a vid to remove pimples when you use dog filters to cover yours stupid i mean suckmyapples has a beard and u just started to get hair in your arm pits LMFAO.
and if you dont know what disband means. its a faction that moves away to another server 24/7 or just quits and comes back after a huge amount of time, it has nothing to do with lyal people or not ofcourse you got a stronger guild if you got a loyal core. 0fkgiven is now like 2 years on this server and didn't disband once. the fact they dotn participate to every pk is beacause they keep their numbers compact to not kill pk on this server just like the most retarded guilds do ( atm siege and umatched ) that gets desperate of more numbers to win pk more to rise their ego more and look better and try to be a better leader where savagery doesn't take part in any of this.
Deuces.

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
which faction is siege gonna disband now
Savagery..obviously

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Btw :

Bookmark it, once you hit puberty you're gonna need it.  :police:
Can't relate tho :3 My skin is flawless

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
everyone talking about disbands
but actually no one of you disbanded anything

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
  • Characters: Mitch-Nuit-Lunar
  • Faction: Haetrum.★420★
morning coffee  :)) :)) :))

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
still waiting ... any challenge guys ! 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline clariska

Seriously one side of the server needs to get laid.The other half needs to get a life.Who cares who's the so call strongest?A game should be fun not personal,as soon as it becomes personal its not fun.There's a reason why i don't pvp on a server where every tom dick and harry has a god complex.

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Seriously one side of the server needs to get laid.The other half needs to get a life.Who cares who's the so call strongest?A game should be fun not personal,as soon as it becomes personal its not fun.There's a reason why i don't pvp on a server where every tom dick and harry has a god complex.
Some of us are not so serious...believe it or not some of us are laughing at the serious ones ;p