• Characters: Fury
  • Faction: CardinaLs
1 week faction  :normal-2:

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
Hi, I just want to have some fun pk time.

Offline mael

• Forum Veteran
sad life

Any pk lul   :normal-9:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Gonna miss those wc pk tho..  :normal-2: :normal-2:
Lasted more than expected man 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Any pk 0fkgiven? You niggas waiting for mass pk to backstab? Did 0fkiven disband too?lul

Offline Edu

• Forum Veteran

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Any pk 0fkgiven? You niggas waiting for mass pk to backstab? Did 0fkiven disband too?lul
You sure are these kind of 16 years old kids, depressing all day long from your past *Getting destroyed in TW's/Pks by 0FkGiven* You gained such trauma... im starting to worry about ya buddy.
Just letting you know that we had pk against Siege today. I saw few Unmatched and Ancestors, but where was Savagery? Oh wait... they got disbanded a few times now that it gets boring doing the same over and over again.

Stop living of past Juniorsito. Try to live present and try to make Savagery good since it always was worth 0.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
which faction is siege gonna disband now
save yourself for marriage.... eeehm i meant save next disband for OC pls
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
You sure are these kind of 16 years old kids, depressing all day long from your past *Getting destroyed in TW's/Pks by 0FkGiven* You gained such trauma... im starting to worry about ya buddy.
Just letting you know that we had pk against Siege today. I saw few Unmatched and Ancestors, but where was Savagery? Oh wait... they got disbanded a few times now that it gets boring doing the same over and over again.

Stop living of past Juniorsito. Try to live present and try to make Savagery good since it always was worth 0.
u gonna take that goku ?

PS : NEED A NEW CHALLENGE IN GAME , SIEGE GETTING BORED OF WINNING.
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2017, 02:40 am by Klaus

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Just letting you know that we had pk against Siege today. I saw few Unmatched and Ancestors, but where was Savagery? Oh wait... they got disbanded a few times now that it gets boring doing the same over and over again.

Took just 1 week in this server to destroy y'all. Plus if you watch our video we don't need to backstab to get some material to edit, upload and get at least 200 views. You know when no one gives a *** about your guild when you take 2 hours to edit and 1 hour to upload and a video from a dead server get more views than it. You're so wrong.
Btw :
call me hero . Next time when you get good try to quote me

Also I don't know what do you mean with disband, if there's loyal people that follow me where I want and it doesn't mean they are my 'dogs'. If we took time or went another server that's Savagery problem and I don't think it has to be called 'Disband', but if it mean 'disband' for you, gonna count how many times you nigas disbanded 'taking time'. You niggas just log when there's a skype sig, then log off, disband? Or what the hell is that? You niggas just leave from safe to backstab and tw against Unifers because I bet everything that left from me if Unmatched or Siege bid on you guys, y'all won't show up like as always. Stop think 0fkgiven is a top or relevant guild. Your guild is based in Warning, Ducks players. That cover is not even from you guys. Stop think and open your 4 eyes to the reality, you niggas are the most useless guild in this server, can't fight as big guild or act like one, 420 vs 0fkgiven Nimy kicked 40. After 420 disband that guy reopen the recruit then yall keep being irrelevant. I quit 4 months from this server and when I came back yall still irrelevant even with more than 1 yeat in this server. You niggas can't be a relevant guild because they have an average leader, like their average members. All you niggas do is kill server and kill pk backstabbing. Stop waste my time this the last time I replay to someone like you, irrelevant.
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2017, 08:18 am by Mana

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
this guy is so obsess with 0fk lmao