You are no match for my team : )

Offline heebiejeebies

• Old Player
he did it many times , but nobody make squads
Both noob eas

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
People too lazy to make squads :'( or plan for any event at all. I'd participate. 

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
i beat u squad with noobs in my team ecdeee

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Klaus, we always carried this shit

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
he did it many times , but nobody make squads
well i'll make squad as always !if they do it !

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Bring*
kek                      :-[

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
bump!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hosted it on a schedule until at some point people have gotten lazy to make squads
If I redchat and make the squads myself, people complain about a ''certain team being better''
:( not so easy to please everyone

I'd host it gladly, I love the event
But everytime I tried people were honestly way too lazy to start/ make parties on their own
And when some decide to do so, they instantly stop because '' gm that team has like 3 playoffs winners lol its unfair''

I don't know how to exactly balance this out without having 1 team ''better'' or the other teams somehow not happy with the outcome
As I said, I love the event and would host it gladly if there are teams/ people willing to participate

The event hasn't been hosted anymore mostly due to lack of interest from players..
:-[
I can give it another try next wednesday  :-\

The rewards are really nice aswell, if anyone thinks the reason behind lack of interest would be low rewards
Over 2k ec worth of items per 1st place winner is more than okay for 30 minutes, imo..

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Hosted it on a schedule until at some point people have gotten lazy to make squads
If I redchat and make the squads myself, people complain about a ''certain team being better''

But everytime I tried people were honestly way too lazy to start/ make parties on their own
And when some decide to do so, they instantly stop because '' gm that team has like 3 playoffs winners lol its unfair''

Usually when I was there they made an excuse 'Hey there's GokuVII, it's unfair' lmao 

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘

I don't know how to exactly balance this out without having 1 team ''better'' or the other teams somehow not happy with the outcome
As I said, I love the event and would host it gladly if there are teams/ people willing to participate

The event hasn't been hosted anymore mostly due to lack of interest from players..

The rewards are really nice aswell, if anyone thinks the reason behind lack of interest would be low rewards
Over 2k ec worth of items per 1st place winner is more than okay for 30 minutes, imo..
Ye increase rewards bro

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
i beat u squad with noobs in my team ecdeee
Never lost this event dumb biitch