Epic Perfect World

newbie question

Offline insanexg6

anyone know how can i get arcane sky prize/mirage sky prize/astral sky prize and shifting sky prize??

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
>reach 150
>get to that rank
> click claim

Offline insanexg6

im new in the game and im level 150 dont know where to get arcane sky prize..

Offline insanexg6

this is my quest log https://imgur.com/a/UCiOI

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
>reach 150
>get to that rank
> click claim
This is such a dickheaded answer lmfao. You don't even need to be 150 to get these rewards. The ss shows them being level 150 anyway. Not sure why you commented here with this idiocy.

Anyways, you need to do the Summer reawakened quest line (its very short) to gain access to Primal World. From there buy Arcane Sky Pills from God's Giving (These increase your vitae to rank through your boundaries, Arcane, Mirage, Astral and Shifting sky). As you increase them you can claim those items from the chest. All the npcs you will need to visit in order to do this will be in primal world after you've finished the Summer Reawakened questline.

Tip: Do not autopath, some autopath routes take you to an npc thats far away thats actually really close to where you teleport in
Hope this helps

Offline insanexg6

but i dont see Summer reawakened quest line in my quest log..

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
but i dont see Summer reawakened quest line in my quest log..
Then you may have already done it. Check if you have access to primal world via Illusion Stone and if you do, just skip what I said about the quest line and get the Arcane Sky Pills. Your "X Sky" rank is somewhere around where your character displays in the screen from C hotkey. 

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
PM me your in game name, it seems like you'd rather keep it discreet so don't post it here. I'll help you further in game

Offline insanexg6

look my quest log

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
look my quest log
Pm siempre in game so I can help you

Offline insanexg6

here are the other

Offline insanexg6

4th ss 

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary