Epic Perfect World

Is game worth coming back too?

Offline Puzzle-

• \_(ツ)_/
  • Characters: Puzzle
  • Faction: Ultimatum | Outcasts
is this game worth coming back to?

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Yes, we are having a Halloween patch at the end of November so you might wanna check that out

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼

Offline Puzzle-

• \_(ツ)_/
  • Characters: Puzzle
  • Faction: Ultimatum | Outcasts
Alright, When i get my new PC ill re-download :)

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Theres a guild with your nick ..

Offline Jsmooth

sure if you wanna wait 1 month+ for patches. Heaven forbid you want an icon for your Faction. It's not back in the day where they updated constantly. Oh and don't forget sometimes he "forgets" to add things to a patch, then u have to wait weeks for the next small patch. YES TOTALLY WORTH IT YAY!!!!!!!!

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Well.. everytime I think of going back to PWI, I just come back here, instead of the official servers. Yeah 'slow' updates I guess, but whatever.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Yes, we are having a Halloween patch at the end of November so you might wanna check that out
l m a o
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
you can come and stand afk next to my psy  xDDDDDDDD
the only fun left to do  :police:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
There's """Pk""",  and new guilds coming to server so, it's actually up to u and what do u consider as "funny" or "worth" :)
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.