Epic Perfect World

Hey! New Here, got some questions!

Offline Eldrevy

• Beginner
Hello, name's Eldrevy, you can call me Drev, or Mike, or whatever's easier. Just have a few questions! Bare in mind I've only skimmed the site haven't really delved deep into what EPW is all about so, sorry if I'm asking obvious stuff. All that being said, hopefully I can get some answers! 

FIRST! How is the community? Active? Friendly? If you try to talk to people do they just carry on with their day (can't tell you how many times I find that people don't know how to talk in an mmo -.-) How large is the playerbase? See I ask this because of one main reason: I use to play PWI a loooooooong time ago, when the game was full of people. Didn't get very far though, maybe level 30 or so. Recently a few months back I decided to give it a try again and had a blast! Except when I hit level 19 and couldn't progress because I couldn't find ANYONE to party for a dungeon.............. SO uninstalled and quit playing. However, PWI is one of the first MMOs that I ever played, and it's one that actually got me INTO the genre so I just can't accept that it's dead, hence why I'm here looking for a good private server :)

SECOND! This is probably stated somewhere on the site in plain site but I'm a terrible person who doesn't read everything lmao butttttt is this like other MMO private servers where you gain exp at a crazy high rate? I feel that takes the fun out of things because it's like you can hit end game in the first hour of playing. It wouldn't be so bad though if there was a crazy high level cap or no level cap at all! 

LASTLY! Not really a question but just wanna say I hope to make some friends if I DO decide to play on your server! :) Thanks for taking the time to read my post and answer my questions! 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Hi and welcome

1. Community is never really nice in such games. Just find a friendly faction and stick with them. As for being active, you're a bit late here as EPW is not as active as it used to be, unfortunately.. still better than original, by far

2. Leveling is just fine imo, gotta see yourself. It's not super fast nor very slow. Leveling/questing is not a main focus in here anyway. So if you enjoy it the "hard" way, you might get to the point of shooting laser beams out of your ass (did today) when it comes to working on your gear but it depends on your playstyle. If you were ok with how things were in PWI, you should be fine here

Have fun

P.S. oh btw! We're getting a Halloween patch soon woohoooo  :police:
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2017, 04:30 pm by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Welcome :)

1) The server isn't dead by any means :) I've logged into private servers and been literally the only person online. (It's an interesting concept, in a way, if U don't like people! lol) But this server isn't like that. There's a decent population still. Nothing like in it's heyday, but a lot of people :) The people, I think it depends on who U happen to PM. lol  Good and bad in every bunch. I agree with Dead; find a friendly faction. I think there's still factions who PvE, but there's a lot who are heavy into PvP too. So find one that suits what U like to do :)

2) Leveling, uhh. U start at 1 and depending on what U choose to do, U can hit 110 right away (U get a little level scroll/book thingy upon character creation that will take U to 110) or I think U can do quests to level up. I don't think there's many people who do that, though. Level cap's 150, no real rebirth, like PWI, U do a short quest to get into Primal. Depending on how hard U try, U can make 150 really quick or it can take a few days. If U want a server that's slower; just look at the lists on the voting sites; there are a few who say 'low rates', and they level at a rate more like PWI. But imo, this is the best private server there is; I love Epic <3

My advice is to dl it & give it a shot :) HF GL :) 
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
If u want help with lvling up feel free to msg me ingame i need to lvl a toon too somewhat sooner or later
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*