Epic Perfect World

News soon

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
roflmaocopter xD
[11/14/2017 11:36:45 PM] Pedro: i will be playing pw again

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You really having fun with that you little sht LOOOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
You really having fun with that you little sht LOOOL
just telling the truth my man 

Offline Vini

• Elven Archer
  • Talent is something you make bloom
  • Faction: Artifex #1
I confirm this, he said the same to me xDDDDDD

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
news now, boosted solomon 
beat Chill in tracer and soldier 1v1, boosted mai to diamond (where is thank you thread u promised btw), better stats than teru on genji, boosted dav to diamond, Boosted MadLife/Viper in pubg too 
boosted everyone

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
beat Chill in tracer and soldier 1v1, boosted mai to diamond (where is thank you thread u promised btw), better stats than teru on genji, boosted dav to diamond, Boosted MadLife/Viper in pubg too
boosted everyone
carried u ass

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
All I'm sayin is 1 nigga here is boosted on pubg by his God, DravenGod, but I ain't sayin no names.

Then another nigga here, again aint sayin no names, flipped car in blue zone wiping whole team. That's all I'm sayin.
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2017, 09:34 am by Exclusive

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
and a few more: momo, kyler, insanity and hannah-(only for emotional support)

thanks guys for working togeather with ur team spirit and positive vibes we got each other to diamond  :police:
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2017, 07:12 pm by Quik Maffs

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Then another nigga here, again aint sayin no names, flipped car in blue zone wiping whole team. That's all I'm sayin.
Yep gotta be chill

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Yep gotta be chill
nope                

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
boosted everyone
god , carry me

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
and a few more: momo, kyler, insanity, david and hannah-(only for emotional support)

thanks guys for working togeather with ur team spirit and positive vibes we got each other to diamond  :police:
Nope got myself there and deranked to play with y'all
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
and a few more: momo, kyler, insanity, david and hannah-(only for emotional support)

Nah don't group me with them niggas, I did boost about half that list tho. Im the hitscan.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Games in 2k17 crazy

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
Nah don't group me with them niggas, I did boost about half that list tho. Im the hitscan.
fak off then u're off my list