Epic Perfect World

Dota 2 or LOL?

Offline markitin075

This is the first time im playing a moba(as in first time)i just want to know which moba is somewhat beginner friendly and easier to play

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
LoL         

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
league of legends in 2k17 lmao

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
league obviously

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
league obviously
Still playing league in 2k18 lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
neither, both trash

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Still playing league in 2k18 lol
still playing pw in 2k18 LuL

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
still playing pw in 2k18 LuL
Still not playing pw in 2k18 lul
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Still not playing pw in 2k18 lul
lul         

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
heroes of the storm superior to both

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
League is easier and has more content and is also probably more balanced. Dota2 takes more skill and time to learn, I didn't play it in a very long time but some of my friends still do and I see them rq every few patches because of the balance issues. 
An even easier moba than both of those is Heroes of the storm, I'd suggest you start off with that since it's still somewhat new

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Well, both games provide a lot of beginner-friendly guides and there are many YouTubers and streamers from which you can pick up many tips and tricks. However, I would still rate League as easier to play and master but I'm not really sure if it's as fun as it used to be.

You could go with the third option and try playing Heroes of the Storm, the game is really easy to pick up and it's fast-paced, very beginner-friendly and probably the best starting game if you are new to MOBA playstyle. But, if you are only interested in dota and league, I would suggest that you try both games for a decent amount of time and see what you enjoy more.

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
League is the best man

Offline Esctasy

• Erinz was here
  • Characters: Mourel, Alps
  • Faction: Heaven
League is easier and has more content and is also probably more balanced. Dota2 takes more skill and time to learn, I didn't play it in a very long time but some of my friends still do and I see them rq every few patches because of the balance issues.
An even easier moba than both of those is Heroes of the storm, I'd suggest you start off with that since it's still somewhat new
new patch new meta  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
heroes of the storm, they have stat based matchmaking